SAP Technical Expert - SAP ATHENA PLATFORM
Job Title : SAP Technical Expert - SAP ATHENA PLATFORM
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SAP Technical Expert to join our team of application Technical Experts (ATE). A Subject Matter Expert, you will closely collaborate with functional teams to gather new technical requirements and orchestrate the deployment of changes, find solution to problems, and optimize the application maintenance procedures. You will grow into a technical solution guardian, providing expert guidance to other teams.
The ideal candidate should:
Possess a minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP technical projects delivery or a combination of projects delivery and technical application support. Master technical SAP application activities, such as: Technical problem analysis, SAP Notes research and implementation, SAP Application Health Checks, System Refreshes validations, EWA reports analysis, ALE and WebServices setup, SAP Gateway, Archiving configuration, BW extractors maintenance, Batch Job Scheduling and Transport Management among others.
The main duties of the SAP Technical Consultant:
- Assess projects timelines, technical requirements, identifying pre-requisites and dependencies.
- Review Functional Designs to create Technical Designs, ensuring adherence to standards and requirements.
- Plan the deployment of technical changes, optimizing times and workload. Thereafter, follow-up of each required task and milestone including those depending on third party teams.
- Present weekly progress to different audiences, updating trackers and documentation, including Batch Job Runbooks, Interface repositories, among others.
- Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide guidance to Functional Teams and Run teams in SAP Application Technical domain with focus on batch jobs, ALE/IDOC, WebServices, registered program RFC calls, file exchanges, data extractors, SAP Certificates management, archiving objects.
- AMS Governance and Service Management:
- Monitor AMS team service performance against agreed-upon targets.
- Conduct regular service reviews and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with industry best practices.
- Manage relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Monitor and manage critical incidents and recurrent problems.
- Coordinate with various teams to resolve escalated operational issues.
- Continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Graduated from engineering, computer science, or Digital school
• Master’s degree
• 5+ years Demonstrate a good track record in SAP Basis Support
• At ease with Microsoft tools (Excel, Lists, Power BI), SNOW, Jira, SAP Me, SAP Solution Manager and in general with IS tools.
• SAP certifications are a plus
- Team player, service-oriented
- Dynamic, results driven
- Able to convince
- Accountability and Reliability
- Rigorous, autonomous
- Proactive, excellence pursuer
- Fluent spoken and written English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.