Technical Engineering iLab - All Genders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfil your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
With its long-standing expertise in developing and commercializing vaccines and other innovative medicines on a global scale, Sanofi has created a Center of Excellence (CoE) to accelerate innovation in the mRNA space.
At Sanofi, we believe that Data Analytics and Artificial intelligence (AI) can transform how we discover, develop, and deliver therapies. To do so, there is a need to align scientific and data practices, establishing a common data continuum across teams (Research & Biomarkers, Process Development & Innovation and Analytical Sciences, Clinical, Manufacturing) and sites.
ABOUT THE DIGITAL TEAM
iCMC Digital Transformation program is a global top program aiming at digitizing all R&D labs within Sanofi, from Pharma to Vaccines, covering 10+ countries and 2500+ users overall. The value it brings to our company is huge and goes from data integrity to faster time to clinics and time-to-market. It is based on a data-centered end to end approach, building one Digital Foundation Platform (OneLab tool) for all labs, covering the full lab digitization, from lab equipment connectivity to data capture, integration & data consumption to leverage the full value our data.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Technical Engineering iLab will be a member of the iCMC Digital Transformation Program team, focusing on Vaccines R&D/mRNA area, and playing a key role in the acceleration of Vaccines R&D/mRNA Labs digitization.
In this role you will be a key contributor to 2 complementary PODs (Product Oriented Delivery team) to develop & deploy in Agile mode the mRNA Data Continuum use cases across mRNA teams in US or France.
As a Technical Engineering iLab, you will
- Build the product
- Participate in agile PODs and interact with scientists, data scientists as necessary to clarify requirements, working directly with the Product Owner to clarify and further define the details of how the story should be implemented
- Advise users on best practices to maximize the benefit of iLab
- Plan and estimate development tasks that are required to fulfill the story
- Ensure the implementation of iLab evolutions and adapters, coordinating with external partners if/when needed
- Take responsibility for the quality of the product delivered and ensure that it meets all controls to address applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements
- Create design and development documentation based on standards for knowledge transfer, training, and maintenance
- Acts as Technical and/or enforcement authority for his/her domain of expertise
- Propose and contribute to the optimization and implementation of advanced enhancement for Lab Notebook workflows and solutions
- Contribute actively to foster Users community with a role of technical SME on Digital side
- Define and promote best practices and standards
- Provide a broad vision and understanding of Lab Notebook solutions and workflows
- Operate the product/contribute to Operational excellence
- Ensure state of the art day-to-day support of our users teams
- Conduct/contribute to Problem root causes analysis management
- Perform/Contribute to implementation of sustainable action plans to solve issues and ensure better adoption
- In collaboration with Operational Transformation program team, develop content to users to foster adoption and digitization of lab process
About qualifications, education and work experience
- University degree in computing, computer sciences and/or scientific discipline
- 5 to 10 years direct work experience in an IT area, preferably R&D or Manufacturing areas
- Experience in Application Life Cycle Management (plan, design, build, operate)
- Service mindset and business partnering. Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, presentation and organizational skills, interpersonal skills to ensure efficient relationship with all stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a worldwide, fast paced, multidisciplinary, matrix environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- Expertise in Electronic Lab Notebook and Lab Execution System (like BIOVIA systems or similar) and advanced scripting
- Expertise in lab automation and connectivity
- Demonstrated understanding of the processes and workflows related to R&D
- Willing, ready and enthusiastic to bring digitalization to the scientific community
- Experience in operational management: delivering outcomes, stakeholders management, IT operations
PURSUE PROGRESS, DISCOVER EXTRAORDINARY.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.