Job title: Manager – Plant Supply Chain CHC Ext. Mfg. India
About the job
Our Team: EM India CHC Plant supply Chain operations of Domestic / Export portfolio across multiple contract manufacturing sites, in adherence to Supply Chain standards as per Sanofi and adherence to Internal control toolkit
A. Demand & MRP Planning
1. Deriving MPS, Running MRP & aligning with CMOs, Ensuring vendors for timely deliveries
2. Ensure POs are placed with vendors well in time and proper follow ups are done for delivery
3. Responsible for handing the supply chain activities of LL Export products of CMO’s
4. To co-ordinate with Finance team for payment related queries of CMO's/Suppliers
5. Attend & understand Monthly S&OP’s with market & suppliers to capture demand, supplies, identify & debottleneck risks
6.To coordinate with import team and manage imported material flows and document for custom clearance
7. Co-ordinating and preparing release plan for all CMO’s every month.
B. CMO management
1. Monitoring the price revisions and artwork implementations in time
2.Responsible for keeping control on the inventories at LL sites
3. To co-ordinate with Quality counterpart for Quality matters & ensure on smooth supplies from CMO’s
4. Inventory control and SLA management as per norms
5. Responsible for co-ordinate and management of export logistic with forwarder and Sanofi export team & Logistics team for Domestic shipments from CMO locations to CWH
C. Transactional Activities & Data management
1. Responsible ensuring inventory postings of those CMO’s with SAP access
2. Ensuring on timely posting of LL GRN's
3. Monitoring all Rejection/Write off related activities.
4. Handling SAP Material transfer and Tax updation activities
5. Responsible for E pricing, Vista, Phenix updation.
6. Updation and sharing required MIS data to management as an when required
7. review and updation Kinaxis for correct data & escalation issues to market counterparts
8. Providing training to end users for changes and updation in Kinaxis
D. Project Support
1. To assist in product transfers between CMO's
2. To Co-ordinate and support project team for Master data updation, flows setup with stakeholders for new SKU’s/products launch and Plants creation in SAP
3. Responsible for coordination and implementation of new BOM, artworks, regulatory and legal statutory requirement
4. Coordinate serialization readiness for Market go-live
E. Process standardization, Budget planning & control
1. Ensure tasks performed in line with SODs, uniformity of processes across multi-country operations with validated SOPs
2. Ensure Kinaxis adoption for daily planning & support troubleshooting where necessary
3. Collect forecasts, build assumptions for budget process and ensure adherence to Budget
F.New launches & resource readiness
1. Manage Master data, flows, artworks, contracts setup with stakeholders for new SKU’s/products launch
2. Coordinate serialization readiness for Market go-live
3. Monitor changes in business landscape, plan Supply parameter changes minutely and support team in execution
G. Development of Subordinates
1.Identify key associates and their training / developmental needs, organize to provide requisite training and monitor their development to ensure that they are developed for taking up higher responsibilities
List here ideally the must-haves criteria to be successful on the role. Don’t forget: the less criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- Experience: 8 to 10 years in Supply chain
- Qualification :
MS – Strategy & International Business
- Technical skills:
Demand Planning, Vendor Management
MS Project, Advanced Excel
Project Management PMP
- Other skills: Expertise of Digitalization tools , Knowledge on BI & AI, GST
Languages: English , Hindi & Local language for effective communication
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.