Trustle is working to secure organizations’ most valuable cloud access by leveraging automation, ML, and AI to manage all access at risk. Our mission is to help cloud native and traditional companies alike transform to difficult new realities posed by adopting these platforms, particularly with regard to securing all accounts and access.
At Trustle, we’re at the cutting edge of developing dynamic security strategies—such as just-in-time, automatic removal, and on-demand restoration of access—that are required in such highly sensitive environments.
Trustle is looking for an extraordinary DevOps Engineer with a proven track record of success who would love the opportunity to work in a hot software startup company targeting an amazing new market.
What You'll Do
- Build and scale services that integrate with third-party platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud and GitHub
- Help us fine-tune our software development lifecycle by creating and managing CI/CD pipelines that enable our team to deploy safely and securely
- Ensuring proper security measures are in place and maintaining compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Optimize the performance of existing backend services and databases (we use Postgres)
- Implementing and maintaining infrastructure provisioning and management using Terraform
- Participate in incident management response processes
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues to ensure the best experience for our customers
- 3+ years of experience working with cloud providers such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience with deploying to Kubernetes and cluster lifecycle management
- Experience with observability systems such as Prometheus, Datadog, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, SQL and database performance optimization
- Strong experience with observability and application performance monitoring
Nice To Haves
- Familiar with SCIM and SAML
- Has experience with SOC2, Hitrust, and other compliance certifications
- Experience with Postgres and database design
- Experience with Identity and Access Management systems such as AWS IAM, Google Cloud IAM, Okta, Active Directory, etc
- Extensive hands-on experience with Google Cloud
Something looks off?