Quality Assurance Engineer
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated QA Engineer to join our team. As a QA Engineer, you will play an important role in our company’s product development process. The responsibilities of the QA Engineer role include designing and implementing end-to-end testing in order to detect defects and regressions in the Wonderschool software systems. Our ideal candidate will work closely with our software development teams and be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets our customer requirements.
- Evaluate functional and non-functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation.
- Responsible for providing the effort estimates, Automation ROI, and benefits savings metrics.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining automation frameworks.
- Support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities.
- Ensure SMOKE tests are updated regularly
- End to End testing is done on Staging to ensure “No Regression” when code is pushed to Production
- Work with other QA Engineers to ensure integrated test suite is in place and is kept current
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban or XP).
- Experience in managing CI/CD tools (GIT & GitHub Actions).
- Designs and develops test automation artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using various tools and has experience in framework creation for automation.
- Has expert-level understanding of complete test automation and various test automation frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- Self-driven, technology, and automation enthusiast.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $130,000 - $150,000 annually. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.