Perth WA, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Advanced Navigation is one of the world’s most ambitious innovators in AI robotics and navigation technology across land, air, sea and space. While our main headquarters are in Sydney, we have multiple research facilities in Australia and sales offices around the world. Since 2011, the company has experienced great success and has progressed into several deep, new technologies. Our fields of expertise include underwater sonar, GNSS, radio frequency systems, inertial sensors, robotics, quantum sensors and photonics.
Today, Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the world's largest companies, including Airbus, Boeing, Google, Tesla, Apple, and General Motors. We are the catalyst of the autonomy revolution and our technology can be seen in exciting applications across the globe.
Hydrus, our revolutionary underwater robot will help restore oceans to a flourishing state. You will find our navigation systems in the autonomous Indy race cars and thousands of Plus AI autonomous trucks. We help farmers adopt autonomous farming equipment and assist in various fields of research. Switching to software, our cloud-based drone management platform helps patrol beaches for emergency rescues and shark tracking. Off-planet, we will deliver a navigation system for the next NASA moon landing. The applications of our technologies are quite limitless - where there is autonomy, you will find Advanced Navigation.
Overview of Position
The Inventory Coordinator will have ultimate responsibility for Stock Receipt and Management at our Subsea Facility. They will own Goods Receipt, including identification, processing and some inspection. They will own Stock Management, including build kitting, stock takes, stock storage, locations management etc.Reporting directly to the Subsea Production Manager, this role will be a critical contributor to the Subsea Production Team.
- Receive, process and inspect incoming goods
- Store goods on racks using materials handling equipment
- Maintain stock shelf locations and ensure shelf labels are clear
- Ensure stock is correctly labelled
- Ensure stock is stored in correct equipment and location
- Maintain Stock information in our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Complete cycle counts including schedule and execution
- Audit production consumables and dispose of out of date stock
- Coordinate, execute and report on 6 monthly stocktake
- Complete investigations into Missing / Damaged stock
- Manage ERP updates after stock take
- Prepare Bill of Materials (BOM) components for Production builds
- Ensure correct components are selected, including correct batch
- Transact stock components for other departments as approved and required
- Coordinate transfer of stock components and finished goods between company sites, including shipping and ERP update
Skills & Qualifications
- Forklift license
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on conflicting priorities.
- High level of communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management
- Apply best practice solutions to inventory / stock issues.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience using ERP systems including SalesForce
- Certificate in Warehousing or Supply Chain Operations (nice to have)
What are some of the benefits you will have access to?
You'll have access to industry-leading products with diverse applications within some of the most interesting and exciting projects worldwide. We’re growing a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With great opportunities for growth and variety, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
See more open positions at Advanced Navigation
Something looks off?