Senior Channel Partnership Manager
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year. Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
Alloy is seeking a Senior Channel Partnership Executive to join our rapidly growing team! Joining a newly formed vertical under the Strategic Alliances team, the ideal candidate will have a passion for creating scale and value through strategic partners, such as consultancies, systems integrators, and sponsor banks, who are key facets to the future success of Alloy.This position encompasses introducing new partners through qualification and contracting and managing ongoing relationships to drive new opportunities for the Alloy sales team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has successfully built, managed and closed a pipeline of opportunities with identified channel partners
- Have been quota carrying and successfully achieved and/or exceeded their quota YoY
- Partners & internal company stakeholders love to work with you because of your professional and extroverted personality.
- Has successfully defined success and delivered value with numerous partnerships, building trusted relationships with individuals who would want to work with you again in the past.
- Acts as a leader even though you are an individual contributor. You will be part of the team that helps make Alloy the strategic partner destination for the fintech partner ecosystem.
- Has a successful track record proactively managing a customer base and support issue queue, preferably in the banking and financial services sector
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively through excellent written and verbal skills
- Understands all aspects of pre-sales and post-sales customer support and will be responsible for driving partner retention, adoption, and loyalty with defined metrics and performance indicators
- Has a background in working with APIs and is interested in learning to handle some of the technical aspects of the product usage
- Will be a partner advocate with an ability to prioritize issues accordingly while bearing in the mind the technical, financial, and long term strategic implications
- Is a self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
What you'll be doing
- Act as the owner over a portfolio of strategic partners that will drive key partner value metrics for Alloy, including product adoption, sales velocity, product packaging, as well as market and brand awareness.
- Orchestrate strategic partners and Alloy internal departments to build joint annual GTM strategic partner plans that clearly define what success looks like on both sides with your colleagues in the partner team.
- Lead regularly scheduled touch points with various stakeholders at the partners including pipeline management, product updates, and strategic business reviews.
- Co-sell and co-solution Alloy deployments for large enterprise deals alongside partners and the Alloy enterprise sales team
- Partner with Technical Account Managers, Solutions Architects and Support to both learn the Alloy product and shepherd questions that arise from our partners
- Act as a trusted expert and quarterback for our partner ecosystem. While this means looping in colleagues as necessary, you will also be trained as an expert in the Alloy platform and industry.
- Ability to manage and influence others (both within and outside your own direct work-group)
- Five to seven years experience in a business development, alliances, or related customer facing role at a SaaS company and / or a major accounting firm
- Success in working with fintech partner ecosystem companies managing partner programs preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and well organized
- Strong project and customer management skills
- Obsessive ability to assess business value, ensure success and place customer happiness above all else
- Proven ability to be detail oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to share customer insights, requests, pain points and future plans
- Demonstrated expertise related to the management of a customer or partner throughout their buyer’s journey
- Ability to develop, record, analyze, and generate recommendations based on data-driven findings, metrics, and KPIs
- Ability to travel and be on-call based on conferences and partner needs (may include some international travel)
At Alloy, we strive to attract & retain talent by providing compensation that is competitive with other organizations of our size & stage. We are committed to ensuring each candidate has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks & benefits. We actively share our compensation philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering open and honest dialogue. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of each outcome.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: 135k-170k NYC
Benefits and Perks!
Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
16 weeks parental leave
Home office stipend for new employees
Health & wellness monthly stipend
$1,000 learning & development annual stipend
5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
Well-being benefits including access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass and more
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is currently following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and is offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Something looks off?