Growth Marketing Lead
Growth Marketing Lead [Remote Anywhere]:
- Submit an application through LinkedIn.
- Send a 2-4 sentence response to firstname.lastname@example.org answering, "What or who do you like to read to stay sharp on growth marketing and why?"
Who We Are
Today, only the wealthiest workers can take advantage of the money-making benefits employers offer.
Benny is on a mission to change that by empowering employees of public companies to unlock the value in their Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPP). This is a remarkable benefit that amounts to free money in the pockets of employees, but they just need the education and cash to participate. That’s where Benny comes in. We are an employee-finance startup that gets money to employees so they can unlock financial gains. We care about breaking down financial barriers, providing top-notch education, and being partners to our users.
Our 3 Core Values
- Integrity - We are here to do what’s right by the employee
- Empathy - We lead with empathy. Everyone comes to Benny from a different place, and we will meet them where they are today.
- High Impact - Each project you undertake contributes to our mission. You're not just part of a team; you're a key player in driving meaningful change and delivering tangible results.
What You’ll Do
The mission of the Growth Marketing Lead is to find repeatable sources of growth.
You will achieve this by building, running, and leading an experiment oriented growth process. You must love rolling up your sleeves to ideate, execute, and iterate on growth experiments to figure out what works, what doesn’t work, and why. You will be instrumental in Benny’s growth goals and help unlock the next stage of the business.
- Build and run an experimental growth process to figure out what growth tactics work, don’t work, and why.
- Work closely with the CEO to test and grow a variety of organic + paid marketing channels across the customer lifecycle (acquisition, engagement, and retention), creating new marketing campaigns and content that drive user acquisition and revenue growth
- Develop a clear, data driven growth strategy to drive repeatable and measurable results across user acquisition and retention.
- Enhance Benny’s understanding of its audience and collaborate with team members to sharpen value props, experiments, and anything else to drive user growth.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, ideally leading Growth Marketing efforts, with experience across various paid and organic marketing channels
- Familiarity with building, implementing, and owning an experiment oriented growth process
- Experience with building/owning marketing functions and/or launching new products, preferably from a scrappy 0 to 1 stage.
- Comfortable executing in an ambiguous and evolving environment.
- Strong written communication skills
- B2C or Consumer Finance growth experience
You do not need to meet 100% of qualifications to be considered!
- 15 minute phone interview
- 1 hour role and responsibilities interview
- Take home assignment
- 1 hour culture interview
Compensation (depending on experience)
Salary: $85,000 - $125,000