Sr. Sales Enablement Manager
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sales Enablement Manager will support the success and productivity of the Sales teams as they drive towards Business Unit OKRs through the creation and implementation of training collateral and programs. This individual will also support the Sales teams through best practice standardization, quality assurance, and coaching.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for driving Sales productivity towards Sales and cross-sell OKRs through enablement and training by:
- Creating, facilitating, and implementing Sales, cross-sell, and sales productivity tools, training, then managing and upkeeping the program.
- Collaborating with Sales, BU, and RevOps leadership to anticipate and identify challenges and gaps, then developing and executing sales enablement programs to address them.
- Being aware of cross-functional changes that will impact the Sales teams and proactively communicating and training for these changes.
- Creating and using metrics and performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team and continuously drive high quality.
- Participating in continuous coaching, including call reviews and 1:1 sessions.
- Building tests and measurement to understand the impact of different messages and enablement resources (eg, calls, collateral) on a customer’s propensity to buy.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 5 years of experience in a sales organization, and at least 2 years of experience in a sales enablement or sales training in the financial or technology sectors
- Proven record of increasing Sales productivity through enablement and training efforts
- A collaborative spirit and demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Skilled at content creation and training facilitation for Sales teams
- Experience facilitating both in-person and virtual trainings
- Experience with sales enablement tools and technologies, such as CRM systems, learning management systems, and content management platforms.
- Experience in the fintech lending or banking industry
- Experience with a B2B sales channel
- Experience with Outreach or similar lead management tool preferred
New Hire Base Salary Range: $128,000 - $156,800
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?