Senior iOS Mobile Software Engineer
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of business financing solutions. If you have a strong desire to be part of a professional team, in an exciting and fast-growing space, you’ll find your place at Bluevine!
As a Senior iOS Application developer you’ll get to build our new banking mobile app.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Architect and build state-of-the-art mobile applications using a variety of languages and tools - we use Swift, SwiftUI, Dependency Injection, Async-Await structured concurrency
- Own a feature end to end - you’ll be working with the product, QA and backend teams to make sure a feature is delivered from its first stages all the way to production
- Be part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team
- Review code work for accuracy, quality and functionality - we value uniform code and we care about quality
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- At least 6 years of native iOS development experience
- Proficient in:
- Swift, from foundations to advance - you should feel very comfortable with new language features like concurrency, Async-Await, Actors
- SwiftUI - Have a good, hands on experience with the framework and how it interacts with Swift to create clean, reactive UI
- In understanding of Architecture components (MVVM, Clean architecture)
- Testing methodologies, and Unit tests
- Experience with:
- Leaks, XCode diagnostics tools and general memory management concepts.
- Modularization and writing reusable code.
- Code reviews and mentoring others.
- CI/CD process
- Source control management systems, preferably Git
- Integrating with server-side APIs
- Familiarity with:
- Swift package manager and XCFrameworks
New Hire Base Salary Range: $134,300 - $161,200
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?