Georgia Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (Hybrid)
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight, our commitment to taking care of our providers—and offering exceptional care to our members—is paramount.
We’re here to support you, so you can focus on your members. As a Foresight Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- You’ll receive your member caseload from us.
- You’re autonomous and empowered: we give you the tools you need, including:
- An efficient, robust electronic health record (EHR) that makes documentation quick and easy
- Messaging tools within our EHR to communicate with members and colleagues
- Training opportunities and standards of care to support professional development
- You’ll work with a dedicated support team that manages administrative tasks, so you can focus on doing what you love. Our support team assists with:
- Insurance verification
- Billing and reimbursement
- Marketing and provider partnerships
- IT systems support
We’re focused on higher quality care—and collaboration to help us get there. Our clinical approach includes:
- An interdisciplinary partnership between therapy and psychiatry
- Collaboration with other providers
- Attention to evidence-based outcomes
About the role:
- NPs/PAs at Foresight provide initial evaluations and ongoing medication management for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team, made up of psychiatrists and NPs/PAs.
- We support, and incentivize, psychiatrists becoming involved in NP supervision, leadership, mentoring, and working on special projects.
- 1099 contract role with 60/40 split
- Medication management responsibilities include 60-minute intakes and 30-minute follow ups (with a maximum of 4 intakes/day), as well as 45-minute transfer appointments.
- No on-call responsibilities
- Start date between 4-6 months after signing
What we look for in our providers:
- Master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited university or graduate program in psychiatric mental health nursing
- Appropriate Georgia state licensure: you must have an active Georgia Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) license or Physician Assistant (PA) License (we are unable to hire those with other state licenses)
- 1+ years of experience, ideally in outpatient
- Residence in Georgia and hybrid role (part in-person, part remote) with ability to work in-person in our Atlanta office.
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
We’re committed to building culture from the inside out. We’re thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor’s 50 Best Places to Work for small- and medium-sized companies in 2022._ _Join a community that’s changing mental health care for the better.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.