Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Hybrid or Remote)
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our team of diverse providers and offering compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to join our team, dedicated to our mission of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Over the last several years, we have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers here at Foresight. We value our providers and are committed to a supportive and collaborative culture to ensure comprehensive care and learning through shared experiences and knowledge.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our clinicians to thrive. We trust your expertise to utilize the modalities you prefer that are aligned with the needs of your clients.
Exceptional Support: Work with a dedicated support team that handles administrative tasks such as credentialing, insurance verification, billing and reimbursement, marketing, and IT systems support.With your caseload provided, our team ensures you can focus on what you love - providing exceptional care to your clients.
Professional Development: We value your growth and offer training opportunities, standards of care, and 1:1 meetings with your clinical leader for performance check-ins, individualized case consultation and professional development. Our commitment to learning extends to regular forums facilitated by the Foresight Leadership Team, as well as opportunities for you to lead training on topics you are passionate about. We also have Consultation Groups (1 per month is required) and a robust in-house CEU program.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance and want our therapists and their clients to have the flexibility to meet at times that fit their needs. We also allow you to choose the work model and compensation package that works best for you. We offer virtual and hybrid models (in select locations) and both full-time and part-time positions, with competitive compensation packages.
As a Foresight clinician you will:
- Provide attuned psychotherapy to individuals along with the option to provide services to additional treatment units (couples and families)
- Develop assessments, diagnoses, treatment plans and progress notes
- Collaborate with other clinicians and professionals in an interdisciplinary approach to provide holistic care
- Receive a competitive compensation package:
- Full-time clinicians receive a base salary between $68,000 - $100,000/year depending on selected caseload tier, averaging between 26 and 35 clients seen per week. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverages, and FSA; generous PTO; and 401k with match.
- Part-time clinicians see between 7 and 20 clients per week (based on clinician availability) and are offered an hourly rate of $50.00 per hour.
What We're Looking For:
- An active, independent California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Residence in California
- Though we do not require our providers to see Medicare patients, you must not have opted out from Medicare
- Have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely; experience with Google Suite is a plus!
Client-Centered Passion: We're seeking therapists who are truly passionate about delivering individual, family, couples, and/or group psychotherapy. Show your commitment to client-centered care and a deep understanding of trauma-informed approaches and evidence-based practices.
Innovators and Lifelong Learners: We value forward-thinking professionals who are eager to push boundaries and stay at the forefront of the mental health field. Whether you're an experienced practitioner or just starting your career, we provide regular opportunities for consultation, clinical training, and teaching engagements.
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our clients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.