Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Part-time)
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our team of diverse providers and offering compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to join our team, dedicated to our mission of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
We're seeking a Licensed Mental Health Therapist in Denver, CO. This is a hybrid role; with a minimum 2 days in-office and remainder in a virtual setting.
About the role of Licensed Mental Health Therapist.
- Part-time role
- Minimum of 10 clinical hours per week (ideally 3-5 each day)
- In-office hours are within Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 9AM - 5PM
- You’ll practice individual, family, couples, and/or group psychotherapy.
- You’ll attend any mandatory scheduled group and organization-wide meetings as well as participate in optional meetings and consultation.
- Your compensation is an hourly rate of $40, including two paid hours of charting time per week.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Over the last several years, we have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers here at Foresight. We value our providers and are committed to a supportive and collaborative culture to ensure comprehensive care and learning through shared experiences and knowledge.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our clinicians to thrive. We trust your expertise to utilize the modalities you prefer that are aligned with the needs of your clients.
Exceptional Support: Work with a dedicated support team that handles administrative tasks such as credentialing, insurance verification, billing and reimbursement, marketing, and IT systems support.With your caseload provided, our team ensures you can focus on what you love - providing exceptional care to your clients.
Professional Development: We value your growth and offer training opportunities, standards of care, and 1:1 meetings with your clinical leader for performance check-ins, individualized case consultation and professional development. Our commitment to learning extends to regular forums facilitated by the Foresight Leadership Team, as well as opportunities for you to lead training on topics you are passionate about. We also have Consultation Groups (1 per month is required) and a robust in-house CEU program.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance and want our therapists and their clients to have the flexibility to meet at times that fit their needs. We also allow you to choose the work model and compensation package that works best for you. We offer virtual and hybrid models (in select locations) and both full-time and part-time positions, with competitive compensation packages.
As a Foresight clinician you will:
- Provide attuned psychotherapy to individuals along with the option to provide services to additional treatment units (couples and families)
- Develop assessments, diagnoses, treatment plans and progress notes
- Collaborate with other clinicians and professionals in an interdisciplinary approach to provide holistic care
What We're Looking For:
- We’re looking for individuals with the following CO licensure:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- An active, independent Colorado license, or a pending license number after successfully passing the licensing exam.
- Residence in Colorado
- Though we do not require our providers to see Medicare patients, you must not have opted out from Medicare
- Have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely; experience with Google Suite is a plus!
Client-Centered Passion: We're seeking therapists who are truly passionate about delivering individual, family, couples, and/or group psychotherapy. Show your commitment to client-centered care and a deep understanding of trauma-informed approaches and evidence-based practices.
Innovators and Lifelong Learners: We value forward-thinking professionals who are eager to push boundaries and stay at the forefront of the mental health field. Whether you're an experienced practitioner or just starting your career, we provide regular opportunities for consultation, clinical training, and teaching engagements.
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our clients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.