Psychiatrist, 1099 (Hybrid) - Sign On Bonus
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
Sign on bonus opportunity!
At Foresight, our commitment to taking care of our clinicians—and offering exceptional care to our patients—is paramount.
We’re here to support you, so you can focus on your patients. As a Foresight psychiatrist:
- You’ll receive your patient caseload from us. We partner with multiple major insurance companies to increase access to care and work to match your skills with our patient needs.
- You’re autonomous and empowered: we give you the tools you need, including:
- An efficient, robust electronic health record (EHR) that makes documentation quick and easy
- Messaging tools within our EHR to communicate with patients and colleagues
- Training opportunities and standards of care to support professional development
- You’ll work with a dedicated support team that manages administrative tasks, so you can focus on doing what you love. Our support team assists with:
- Insurance verification
- Billing and reimbursement
- Marketing and clinician partnerships
- IT systems support
We’re focused on higher quality care—and collaboration to help us get there. Our clinical approach includes:
- An interdisciplinary partnership between therapy and psychiatry
- Collaboration with other clinicians
- Attention to evidence-based outcomes
About the role:
- Psychiatrists at Foresight provide initial evaluations and ongoing medication management for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team, made up of psychiatrists and NPs/PAs.
- We support, and incentivize, psychiatrists becoming involved in NP supervision
- This is a 1099 position (you choose between 20-40 hours per week)
- Compensation is based on the CPT code rendered with a flat fee model that works out to an average of a 60/40 split
- Medication management responsibilities include 60-minute intakes and 30-minute follow ups (with a maximum of 4 intakes/day), as well as 45-minute transfer appointments.
- On-call responsibilities are filtered through an answering service and are very minimal.
- Start date is estimated at 4 months post hire
What we look for in our clinicians:
- MD or DO from an accredited university.
- Appropriate GA-state licensure (active MD or DO license).
- Residence in Georgia and hybrid role (part in-person, part remote) with ability to work in-person in our Decatur office.
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
How our hiring process works
Our hiring process is streamlined to move you through our initial screening and interviews efficiently and respectfully. From application to hire, if you’re a good match with Foresight, you can expect to receive an offer within two weeks—and often sooner, if we’re able to schedule first- and second-round interviews in close proximity.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.