Psychiatrist, Full-time or part-time (Hybrid)
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
Sign on bonus opportunity!
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our team of diverse providers and offering compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to join our team, dedicated to our mission of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance. This role will require at least 2-3 days in our Decatur clinic. Choose from fully in office or a hybrid option to best fit your schedule and between a full-time (30-40 hours per week) or part-time (20-24 hours per week) schedule.
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: Over the last several years, we have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers here at Foresight. We value our providers and are committed to a supportive and collaborative culture to ensure comprehensive care and learning through shared experiences and knowledge.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our clinicians to thrive. We trust your expertise to practice, utilizing your experience to provide care that aligns with the needs of your patients. We also provide compliance checks on notes and prescribing to help drive patient outcomes and improve documentation. Foresight strives to allow you to focus on patient care.
Exceptional Support: We provide you with the tools you need, including an efficient electronic health record (EHR) system and messaging tools for seamless communication. Our dedicated support team handles administrative tasks such as credentialing, insurance verification, revenue cycle management, refill assistance, prior authorizations, and patient paperwork and forms. We've got your back so you can focus on making a difference.
Professional Development: We value lifelong learning. You'll have access to training opportunities, standards of care, and regular collaborative sessions to enhance your professional skills and knowledge. You'll also have the chance to lead training on subjects you are passionate about and contribute to the growth of our community.
Competitive Compensation: We believe in recognizing and valuing your expertise. Full-time psychiatrists will receive an annual salary of $235,000-$250,000 based on your selected clinical weekly hours (30-40) and experience. Part-time psychiatrists will receive an annual salary of $117,500-$125,000 based on your selected clinical weekly hours (20-24) and experience
Enjoy the stability of consistent salary that is not dependent on patient attendance or caseload ramp. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package for full-time including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, competitive paid time off (PTO) for vacation and CME
As a Foresight psychiatrist:
- You'll provide initial evaluations and ongoing medication management for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team, made up of psychiatrists and NPs/PAs.
- Provide brief supportive therapy to clients within most 30 minute appointments, have the flexibility to assign patients at follow ups of 15 or 30 depending on acuity. Intakes are 60 minutes.
- You’ll have the opportunity (and preference) for collaborative relationships with nurse practitioners to foster teamwork and education. Collaboration provides time in schedule free of patient appointments for chart review and case consultation. Estimated 15-30 minutes per week spent per NP in collaborative arrangement
- No weekend or on-call responsibilities
- Start date is estimated at 4 months post hire
What We're Looking For:
- MD or DO from an accredited university.
- Appropriate GA-state licensure (active MD or DO license).
- Residence in Georgia
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
- Experience or willingness to supervise multiple Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants in providing patient care
Client-Centered Passion: We are looking for Psychiatrists who are passionate about their patients well being, enjoy working in a collaborative environment both internally and with patients, and want to simultaneously learn and share knowledge with others.
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our patients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.