Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Remote
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. Join a team with purpose!
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our providers and offering opportunities for mental health professionals to grow, share, and mentor while providing compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to consider joining our team, dedicated to the purpose of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: We have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers at Foresight. We value our clinicians and are committed to creating and fostering a supportive and collaborative culture of connection and respect that ensures comprehensive, compassionate care for our clients and learning through shared experiences and knowledge for our providers.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our providers and trust you to utilize the modalities you feel are most aligned with your strengths and the needs of your clients.
Exceptional Support: Work with our dedicated operations team regarding securing your caseload, credentialing, insurance verification, billing and reimbursement, and IT support. We support you so you can focus on what you love: providing exceptional care to your clients.
Professional Development: We value lifelong learning. You'll have access to training opportunities, standards of care, CME reimbursement program, and regular consultation sessions to enhance your professional skills and knowledge. You'll also have the chance to lead trainings on subjects you are passionate about and contribute to the growth of our community.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance. Choose from virtual and hybrid models (in select locations) to best fit your schedule. This full-time position offers the option to choose between 30-40 hours per week.
As a Foresight prescriber you will:
- Provide initial evaluations and ongoing medication management with brief supportive therapy for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team
- 60-minute intakes
- 15-30-minute follow-ups (depending on patient acuity and need for brief supportive therapy determined and set by your assessment)
- 45-minute transfer appointments
- Collaborate with other clinicians and professionals in an interdisciplinary approach to provide holistic care
- Maintain a flexible schedule, with no on-call responsibilities
See a patient population of 18+
What Foresight Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package:
- We believe in recognizing and valuing your expertise. You'll receive an annual salary range of $131,250 - $175,000 based on your selected clinical weekly hours (30-40) and experience. Enjoy the stability of consistent salary that is not dependent on patient attendance or caseload ramp.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: We offer our full-time nurse practitioners medical, dental, vision coverages, and FSA; company-paid life insurance; generous PTO (increased for 2024); and a 401K plan with a company match.
- A culture of connection and respect working toward our shared purpose!
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for NP's who are passionate about their patients' well -being, enjoy working in a collaborative environment both internally and with patients, and want to simultaneously learn and share knowledge with others.
- A Master's degree from an accredited university or graduate program in psychiatric mental health nursing
- An active, California Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) license
- An active DEA license for Schedules 2-5
- Residence in California
- 1+ years of independent experience in psychiatry, preferably in an outpatient setting
- Though we do not require our providers to see Medicare patients, you must have not opted out from Medicare
- Have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely; experience with Google Suite is a plus!
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our clients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.