Psychiatrist (Full or part-time)
Foresight Mental Health
Sign on bonus opportunity!
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. Join a team with purpose!
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our providers and offering opportunities for mental health professionals to grow, share, and mentor while providing compassionate care to our clients! We invite you to consider joining our team, dedicated to the purpose of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care.
Why choose Foresight Mental Health?
Interdisciplinary Collaboration: We have cultivated a unique and diverse community of providers at Foresight. We value our clinicians and are committed to creating and fostering a supportive and collaborative culture of connection and respect that ensures comprehensive, compassionate care for our clients and learning through shared experiences and knowledge for our providers.
Empowered Autonomy: We believe in empowering our providers and trust you to utilize the modalities you feel are most aligned with your strengths and the needs of your clients.
Exceptional Support: Work with our dedicated operations team regarding securing your caseload, credentialing, insurance verification, billing and reimbursement, and IT support. We support you so you can focus on what you love: providing exceptional care to your clients.
Professional Development: We value lifelong learning. You'll have access to training opportunities, standards of care, CME reimbursement program, and regular consultation sessions to enhance your professional skills and knowledge. You'll also have the chance to lead trainings on subjects you are passionate about and contribute to the growth of our community.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance. Choose from virtual and hybrid models (in select locations) to best fit your schedule.
As a Foresight prescriber you will:
- Provide initial evaluations and ongoing medication management for patients as part of the outpatient prescribing team, made up of psychiatrists and NPs/PAs.
- Provide brief supportive therapy to clients within most 30 minute appointments, have the flexibility to assign patients at follow ups of 15 or 30 depending on acuity. Intakes are 60 minutes.
- You’ll have the opportunity (and preference) for collaborative relationships with nurse practitioners to foster teamwork and education. Collaboration provides time in schedule free of patient appointments for chart review and case consultation. Estimated 15-30 minutes per week spent per NP in collaborative arrangement
- No weekend or on-call responsibilities
- Start date is estimated at 4 months post hire
What Foresight Offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package:
- Full-time psychiatrists will receive an annual salary of $280,000-$315,000 based on your selected clinical weekly hours (30-40) and experience. Part-time psychiatrists will receive an annual salary of $140,000-$157,000 based on your selected clinical weekly hours (20-24) and experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: We offer our full-time psychiatrists medical, dental, vision coverages, and FSA; company-paid life insurance; generous PTO (increased for 2024); and a 401K plan with a company match.
- A culture of connection and respect working toward our shared purpose!
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for Psychiatrists who are passionate about their patients well being, enjoy working in a collaborative environment both internally and with patients, and want to simultaneously learn and share knowledge with others.
- MD or DO from an accredited university.
- Appropriate CA-state licensure (active MD or DO license).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with active DEA license
- Residence in California
- You have not opted out from Medicare.
- You have access to reliable and stable internet while working remotely.
- Familiarity with the Google Suite platform is a plus.
- Experience or willingness to supervise multiple Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants in providing patient care
Apply today and take the next step in your career with Foresight Mental Health. Join our team and bring your expertise to transform the lives of our clients.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.