Psychiatry Support Coordinator (Pharm Tech or MA)
Foresight Mental Health
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
At Foresight Mental Health, we are committed to supporting our team of diverse providers and offering compassionate care to our clients! Join us in this new year to continue our mission of improving access to high-quality, affordable mental health care with exciting updates for 2024.
As a Psychiatry Support team member you will:
- Handle member and provider requests efficiently and effectively and provide support to the Foresight provider team.
- Collaborate with department leads and team members to ensure tasks are handled promptly and properly
- Attend meetings placed by supervisor(s) to stay up to date with relevant changes
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Coordinate scheduling, medication refill requests, prior authorizations, lab orders and genetic testing, as well as assisting in documentation requests.
- Complete daily tasks in order to achieve the projected metrics.
- Effectively utilize conflict resolution and de-escalation techniques to resolve any member issues and support distressed members
What We're Looking For:
- You’re someone who’s passionate, resourceful and thrives on providing strong customer service, and you enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience in the mental health field/Clinical Setting preferably as a pharmacy technician or medical assistant
- One-plus year of customer experience
- Proficiency in EHR systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and calm in high-stress and crisis situations
- Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods while sitting at a desk
- Access to a private workspace that complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy guidelines
- A self-starter attitude, with a passion to grow, learn, organize and create in service to improving mental health care
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude
- Attention to detail, and a willingness to ask for help
What We Offer:
- This is a full-time, position that pays $18.00 per hour
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 2 weeks starting Paid time off “PTO” that grows with tenure
- $50,000 employer provided basic life insurance
- Employer provided short term & long term disability, up to 60% of your annual salary
- Pet insurance
- Student loan counseling services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.