San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
At Glow, we believe that insurance can provide peace of mind to small business owners so they can pursue their dreams. We are building a digital insurance platform that ensures small businesses have the right coverage for all their insurance needs at the lowest cost, not just when they purchase, but every year. We recently completed a $22M Series A funding, and are looking for energetic, dynamic, growth-minded individuals to join our team!
What's the Role?
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO at Glow, you will utilize your exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, strong communication abilities, and proactive approach to optimize the CEO’s time and efficiency. You will communicate with internal and external stakeholders, manage the CEO's schedule, streamline communications, and oversee essential administrative functions. You'll also be responsible for vendor management, office coordination, and facilitating travel arrangements and company events. With your help, the CEO can maximize their efficiency and focus on strategic initiatives.
You'll be responsible for:
- Owning and organizing the CEO's calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Managing the CEO's inbox, prioritizing messages, and drafting emails on their behalf using clear and concise communication that aligns with their messaging style.
- Assisting with preparing presentations, reports, and board presentations for the CEO.
- Coordinating and organizing meetings, including agenda preparation, meeting materials, and follow-up actions.
- Managing vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts and evaluating options.
- Coordinating and organizing catering for team lunches, meetings and events, ensuring a smooth experience for attendees.
- Proactively assisting in project coordination, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Maintaining a quick response time to inquiries and requests, facilitating efficient decision-making and execution.
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Have exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism and accuracy.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are adept at drafting professional emails and managing confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Have a strong command of scheduling/calendar software.
- Take a proactive approach to problem-solving and anticipating the CEO's needs.
- Are flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and the dynamics of a growing startup.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, communication, or a related field.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off