Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Joy is the smarter way to plan your big day. We help couples through every step of the wedding planning journey, with beautiful wedding websites, All-in-One Registry, and intuitive planning tools.
We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven, digital marketer to join our quickly-growing team. This is a critical role within the Marketing team, and you will have a hands-on role in strategy, development, implementation and ongoing management of digital marketing campaigns with the goal of driving efficient growth and engagement for Joy.
- Drive the strategy, development and optimization of digital marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire qualified leads.
- Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high-quality users.
- Manage performance metrics (i.e. LTV, CAC, etc.) and budget tracking; share findings cross functionally.
- Identify, explore, and prioritize new opportunities and strategies for Joy that will assist with scaling our acquisition and growth efforts via digital marketing channels.
- Demonstrate historical data, industry benchmarks, and past experience to develop models and provide performance projections across digital performance channels.
- Collaborate cross functionally to intelligently scale acquisition efforts.
- Manage day-to-day communication with third-party vendors and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.).
- Serve as a digital marketing expert, bringing industry trends, best practices, and first-to-market opportunities for testing to the table that align with business objectives.
- Partner with platform/vendor partners to implement best practices across paid media tactics.
- Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
- Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly with an eye on constant optimization.
- Lead monitoring and analysis of campaign performance, using performance signals to inform optimization regimen and improve strategy.
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights and help build dashboards for reporting.
- Optimize spend and CPAs to ensure acquisition goals are met within budget, and then summarize results for a broader audience.
- 8+ years experience in digital marketing. Combination of in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Understanding of full-funnel marketing strategies. Cross device (mobile and web) experience is a plus.
- Highly analytical. You are someone who is able to glean insights from complex sets of information and communicate them to other cross functional partners in a clear, effective way. Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills – comfortable dealing with data and reporting.
- You have exceptional organizational, budgeting, project management, and time-management skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into easy to understand strategies for cross functional teams.
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing and product managers, designers, and technology providers.
- Team player who demonstrates leadership skills and an ability to manage-up to and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent time management skills and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.) and Google Suite (specifically Sheets).
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Remote work culture. Work from where you work best!
At Joy we believe there is always room for making things more joyful. And we’re doing it for weddings. We are designing a better way to help couples, planners, vendors, and guests navigate the complex task of wedding planning.
It is a BIG task and we are a small team, which means you will be a key player and will have a lot of fun dabbling in all aspects of building a great brand. We’re a Y Combinator graduate and VC- funded startup tackling the $100B+ event industry. We welcome people from all backgrounds, millions of people are using our product around the world, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for all kinds of people
To build a service that brings joy to people all around the world, we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
We want to have the best people in every job. Joy policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?