Software Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
We (Kaleo) are looking for a mid-level or senior-level Software Engineer.
If you've ever wanted to work for a high-performance startup that’s building next-generation software for large enterprises, this could be your dream job!
We Want People That
Want to build software that enhances the productivity of peoples’ day-to-day lives while empowering a company to become more competitive. If you have solid work ethic, a strong level of curiosity, an interest in A.I. and machine learning, we want to hear from you! You should be comfortable developing with ReactJS and Ruby on Rails.
You should be hungry and WANT to work at a startup.
- A curious nature and the ability to just get things done.
- The ability to hack out proof-of-concepts for new features.
- Critical thinking skills to solve complicated problems and design potential solutions.
- The experience in our tech stacks (ReactJS and Ruby on Rails) to write production-quality code (and tests) that implement innovative new features to our product set.
- The ability to commute to our office in El Segundo.
Will I Like Working at Kaleo?
We think so. If you like tackling difficult problems and working with smart people, you'll feel right at home here. We work hard to make sure the company culture is strong and welcoming. Here’s some of our benefits:
- Competitive compensation and equity: We value our team and your hard work will be rewarded.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance (PPO)
- Health benefit towards a gym membership like Equinox or Bay Club.
- Flexible PTO: We trust you to get things done and also take the time you need to recharge.
- New hardware to get the job done.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Private outdoor balcony.
- Company outings to Las Vegas and other fun destinations.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's