WE'RE LUMA HEALTH.
Needing healthcare can be hard — getting care shouldn’t be.
We built Luma Health because we are all patients. We believe it should be easy to see and connect with our doctor. To get the care we need, when we need it.
So, we’ve created solutions to fix this problem. Our technology makes messaging easier, scheduling appointments more efficient, and it modernizes care delivery from beginning to end.
What YOU will do at Luma Health:
- Inspire confidence in Luma Customers and Prospects by creating emotional resonance & “Aha” Moments in the sales process
- Persuade & Present the art of possible
- Create the “spark”, be the change agent in deals by recommending winning solutions
- Demonstrate with confidence, leverage empathy to create confidence during deal cycle
- Built personal rapport buyers at all levels
- Have confidence to challenge the status quo & de-position competitors
- Engage with healthcare organizations to understand their technical requirements and challenges.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the sales team in understanding and addressing customer needs.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the value proposition of our solutions.
- Assist in the development of customized solutions tailored to meet the unique requirements of healthcare clients.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure seamless integration of our solutions with existing healthcare systems.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure a cohesive and effective go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather feedback and continuously improve our offerings.
Who YOU Are:
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer in the healthcare industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Epic, Cerner, and/or MEDITECH EHR systems.
- Proven experience with patient-facing workflows and understanding of healthcare processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering) preferred.
- Previous experience in a startup environment preferred.
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive Health Benefits: Luma Health covers 99% of the employee and 85% of the dependent premium costs.
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Discounted Perks
- 401(k) and Company Equity
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Luma Health we are dedicated to building an inclusive workplace so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.