Strategic Account Executive
WE'RE LUMA HEALTH.
Needing healthcare can be hard — getting care shouldn’t be.
We built Luma Health because we are all patients. We believe it should be easy to see and connect with our doctor. To get the care we need, when we need it.
So, we’ve created solutions to fix this problem. Our technology makes messaging easier, scheduling appointments more efficient, and it modernizes care delivery from beginning to end.
Job Position - Strategic Account Executive
What YOU will do at Luma Health
Master the art of converting a cold lead to a happy customer.
- High volume of daily outbound touches (email and rapid cold calling)
- Daily sourcing and maintaining top-of-funnel pipeline to uncover new opportunities
- Track and understand your opportunity pipeline to accurately forecast quarterly revenue
- Close deals and meet your quarterly revenue generating goals
- Evolve beyond your comfort zone to exceed expectations
- Effectively scout and attend industry trade shows that impact territory coverage
Who You Are
8+ years of successful outbound Enterprise sales experience in a B2B/SAAS start-up environment required.
- Ability to fearlessly prospect, and close deals
- Proven track record of developing and fostering C-Suite relationships
- Well-written, well-spoken, high EQ, excellent project and time management skills
- Unmatched work ethic, aggressively push yourself to learn and grow
- Familiarity with sales methodology, including Command of the Message and proficiency in MEDDICC
- Own the outcome of your performance at all times
- Consultative approach toward positioning digital health solutions in healthcare IT space
- Location: 100% remote with preference towards Pacific Standard time zone
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive Health Benefits: Luma Health covers 99% of the employee and 85% of the dependent premium costs.
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Discounted Perks
- 401(k) and Company Equity
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Luma Health we are dedicated to building an inclusive workplace so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.
Please note that you will never be asked to submit payment or share financial information to participate in our interview process. All emails from Luma Health will come from "@lumahealth.io" email addresses. Any emails from other email addresses are scams. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the scammer and contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you've received from Luma Health recruiting, forward it to email@example.com.