Senior/Principal Software Engineer - Client
We are looking for Software Engineers to help us build an interconnected, entertaining multiplayer experience. Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, CA but this role can be fully remote.
- Designing, developing and implementing major systems.
- Developing client-server gameplay code.
- Assisting design and art in planning and implementing features and improvements.
- Optimizing code and providing game performance feedback to other teams.
- Developing tools and processes used by the team.
- Maintaining and extending engine code.
- Creating tools and pipelines that support high performance use of user generated content.
- Four years or more of game development programming experience using C++.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines such as art, design and engineering.
- Proven problem-solving and application of good software engineering practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or significant industry experience as the degree equivalent.
- Experience working on games that leverage UGC, or games that have significant online components such as MMOs.
- Experience building and improving user interfaces, tools, back-end services, etc.
- Experience using Unreal Engine.
- Experience with PC targets.
- Shipped products in a lead or senior position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life/AD&D Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- ADP Employee Discount Program
- Daily Lunch (in office only)
- Free Snacks & Beverages (in office only)
$112,000/year to $275,000/year
A reasonable estimate of the current US base salary range for this position is salary (the range listed above) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within that range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including but not limited to job-related skill sets, experience and training, education, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include discretionary bonus (if any, based on individual and organizational performance), equity, or benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.