New Business Account Executive (m/f/d) full-time (40 hours / week)
About the Role:
The Account Executive (New Business) will have fundamental experience in the consultative sales cycle, from prospecting and lead generation through to the preparation of proposals, presentations and contract wins. The role involves liaising directly with clients to understand their PR and communications needs and linking these to Onclusive's media intelligence solutions. He/she will play a key role in client acquisition and building a solid sales pipeline.
- Building and maintaining a robust pipeline for new customer acquisition. Continuous fulfilment of monthly sales targets by building new customer business in various industries.
- Identification of potential new customers (leads) through data-based analyses, networking, events and systematic outbound activities for acquisition and active cold calling; implementation of central new business initiatives, global marketing campaigns and proactive generation of own new customers.
- Qualification of self-generated and assigned leads through structured relationship building with key decision-makers and various interest groups at potential new customers.
- Apply consultative selling and solution selling techniques to identify problems, objectives and specific customer requirements and link to Onclusive's media intelligence solutions. Providing expert advice on related topics such as copyright, best practice, industry insight following specialist familiarisation.
- Clearly formulated proposal preparation, costing and presentation of ideal solutions and negotiation of contract terms to safeguard the interests of both parties.
- End-to-end responsibility for the effective management of new clients, from lead identification to contract closure, with a clear client focus, commercial awareness and the aim to add value as a partner.
- Willingness to position yourself as an expert on market trends in relevant target industries.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a related field
- At least 1-3 years of sales experience in a similar position, preferably in media intelligence or related fields such as technology, media & PR, advertising.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and generating new customer business.
- Affinity for technology, data-driven decisions and ideally experience with CRM software and/or data-driven sales approaches
- Strong negotiation skills: Ability to think on the fly
- Strong interpersonal skills: always looking for collaboration
- Understanding of public relations & communications and/or media intelligence is a must.
- Ability to actively contribute to a team with clear growth ambitions and focus on continuous learning.
- Business fluency in German and English required.
What we offer:
We are a global, fast-growing organisation that offers a variety of opportunities to develop your skills and career. In return for your contribution, we can offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- 30 days annual leave
- Hybrid work in a team that is passionate about the work we do and supports the development of the people we work with
- A challenging and creative role with a high degree of autonomy in an innovative organisation
- Company focus on wellbeing and work-life balance, including initiatives such as flexible working and mental health support
- Further training opportunities
- Clear structures and flat hierarchies
- Contribution to the company pension scheme
We welcome applications from people of all nationalities and regardless of age, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion and sexual identity.
We are particularly pleased to receive applications from severely disabled persons and persons with equivalent status, who will be given preferential consideration if equally qualified in accordance with SGB IX. Applicants from the group of severely disabled persons and persons with equivalent status are requested to list them separately.
In order to protect personal rights, all documents provided will be deleted or destroyed after the selection procedure has been completed.