Chief Sales Officer
About the Role:
This is a newly created leadership role, which will be responsible for all new business, competitive renewal business and product cross-sell sales on a global basis and will be responsible for successfully setting and achieving sales targets across the business. The role will be a key part of the Executive Leadership team and will report directly into our CEO.
• Collaborate with our CEO and the other members of the Executive Leadership team in setting and driving organisational vision, strategy and goals.
• Responsible for all sales activity in the strategic enterprise segment as well as the highvelocity middle market segment in EMEA, APJ and the Americas
• Work in partnership with other ELT members to ensure everyone is aligned on strategies and ensure coordinated efforts towards achieving sales targets.
• Design and executes the global sales strategy across all vertical products and services, aligning it with overall business objectives and revenue targets.
• Drive revenue growth by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, developing sales pipelines and ensuring the achievement of sales targets across the teams.
• Design and implement profitable pricing strategies.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the sales teams, by attracting, developing and motivating the sales team members to foster a high engagement and performance culture.
• Ensure commission schemes drive high performance culture, whilst ensuring agreed levels of profitability.
• Design and oversee all the operational aspects of the sales function, including processes and systems and ensure alignment between sales and other departments such as marketing, finance and delivery teams.
• Set and analyse sales performance metrics and KPIs to assess individual and team performance. Provide feedback and coaching to improve sales effectiveness and productivity.
• Empower your leadership teams and build a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met.
• Keep abreast of latest developments across the industry to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position by understanding market trends, competition and customer needs.
Who you are:
• Significant experience in Executive Leaderships roles preferably within a PE-backed environment across international businesses.
• 15+ years of selling software and value-added services to large, complex enterprise customers and 6-9 month sales campaigns
• 10+ years selling into the middle market with a 3-4 touch velocity sales motions over 30-45 days • Strong operational command of the sales process and both leading and lagging KPIs
• Proven sales leader with extensive transformation experience
• Extensive experience in sales management, with a proven track record of success in driving sales growth.
• Successful experience in analyzing salesforce feedback in actionable ways for ongoing innovation and product development
• The ability to build, lead and inspire global sales teams distributed across multiple countries or continents to achieve a high performance culture
• Strong sales acumen and proven sales cadence as well as leadership and communication skills, the ability the successfully inspire teams to do their best work
• Proven negotiation skills for complex, multi-product deals as well as a high-volume business segment
• Proven strategic thinker. Has the capability to develop and execute sales strategies aligned with business objectives.
• Adaptability, to navigate the changing industry conditions and adjust sales strategies and embrace new technologies and trends
• Financially fluent, with proven ability to analyze and improve business processes to drive margin expansion.
• Excellent understanding of data analysis and performance metrics.
• Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues and find solutions.
What we can offer:
We are a global fast growing company which offers a variety of opportunities for you to develop your skill set and career. In exchange for your contribution, we can offer you:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Hybrid working in a team that is passionate about the work we deliver and supporting the development of those that we work with
• A company focus on wellbeing and work life balance including initiative’s such as flexible working and mental health support.
We want the best talent available, regardless of race, religion, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or age.