Senior UX/UI Marketing Designer
Senior UX/UI Marketing DesignerApply Workplace Flexibility Remote - Nationwide Date posted 01/26/2024 Job ID R.0044426
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
We are looking for a dynamic UX/UI designer who will be responsible for building usable, seamless, and accessible end-to-end user experiences. You’ll participate in all phases of the UX design process, including project discovery, planning, participating in user research, high-fidelity and interactive prototype design. You will work closely with product and engineering to deliver the designs and track their impact.
What you will do
- Deeply understand the customer needs, existing experience, and opportunity, and investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.Test elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior
What you will bring
- 5+ years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services. Work experience in financial services is a plus but not mandatory.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both responsive web, iOS, Android
- An obsession for simplifying complex experiences andusing design to remove customer friction
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Success working extremely closely with product managers and engineers
What will set you apart?
- The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset to learn more about different customers and business lines, different methods, and different processes
- Adaptable and able to jump into a project in different phases
***Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time, including CPT/OPT.***
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range$76,300.00 - $107,800.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer • Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***
Job Posting End Date:02-03-2024