SAP Analyst Technical Operations
SAP Analyst Technical OperationsJob ID R.0045050 Date posted 02/09/2024 Worker type Regular Workplace flexibility Remote - Nationwide
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
The purpose of the Technical Operations Analyst position is to provide production support for, and automation of, SAP financial service production processes. This position is responsible for the scheduling and production of SAP applications to ensure compliance with both regulatory and client Service Level Agreements (SLAs). This support includes response to, and mitigation of, production-critical program failures and root-cause analysis of production issues.
What you will do:
- Use your creatively to transform manual BAU production processes and business change requests into automated solutions using the SAP & Autosys batch job schedulers.
- Deliver client service level agreements and internal control standards by placing client satisfaction at the forefront of all activities.
- Take ownership of millions of daily master data, accounting, and transactional records flowing to/from SAP. This includes building strong networks with partnering system/issue resolution teams to resolve data validation/load errors.
- Apply your technical aptitude to resolve problems independently while being cognizant of financial/company risk; knowing when to escalate more complex issues to senior teammates.
- Drive incident resolution by collaborating with connected system/business teams to monitor, stabilize, identify root cause, and permanently remediate ongoing business impacting system issues.
- Build strong external support networks with the greater SAP community such as business users, banking services and monetary control teams to collectively resolve cash processing issues impacting real-time collection & disbursement of client funds.
- Join a result-driven, agile project team with the goal of safeguarding the production environment by thoroughly regression testing changes impacting SAP & Autosys batch jobs.
- Grow your skills set and share knowledge with your peers by maintaining a comprehensive documentation library containing how-to procedures and tips/hints to resolve complex issues.
What you will bring:
- Two years of SAP or similar ERP experience.
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures & guidelines while delivering outside-the-box solutions.
- Strong communication skills to effectively work across multiple projects with globally diverse team members, both technical and non-technical.
- Team player; a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic. Flexible “can-do” positive attitude with a results-drive commitment to success.
What will set you apart:
- Experience configuring or providing production support for at least one of the SAP financial modules (GTS, FI-CA, ICM, CD, Treasury).
- Experience providing 1st Tier BASIS or ABAP technical production support; specifically, but not limited to Jobs scheduling, ABAP Dump Analysis, Application and System Log Analysis.
- Fluent with Autosys language .jil and standard commands: autorep, sendevent, autotrack, autocal, jil import.
- Fluent with Autosys GUI functions: Monitoring Jobs & Alters, Scheduling Boxes, R/3 Jobs, Commands, Fle Watchers & File Triggers, Building Calendars & Machines.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems (or related degree).
- SAP Certified in Business Process Integration (or related certification).
- Ability to work remotely and be available by mobile phone.
- Available to work non-business hours in support of month-end accounting processes, on-call shift rotations, and project delivery milestones/go-lives.
- Required to work independently with high attention to detail.
***Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time, including CPT/OPT.***
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range$57,300.00 - $81,000.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer • Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***
Job Posting End Date:02-16-2024