Lead Analyst SAP Configuration-3
Lead Analyst SAP Configuration-3Job ID R.0043956 Primary location Bengaluru, India Date posted 02/12/2024 Worker type Regular
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Empower is currently recruiting an SAP Lead Configuration Analyst for the SAP Finance team. Viewed as proficient in SAP system implementation and support, this position presents an opportunity to an experienced SAP FI/CO professional to take the next steps in their career. As part of our established SAP team, under general direction the successful candidate will design, document, implement and support various complex SAP applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Independently work on new projects and support the existing system.
• Proficiently communicate with business users to gather requirements and perform GAP analysis. Analyze system and business needs to effectively map business processes to SAP application modules.
• Design system solutions, write functional specification document for various RICEFW objects, perform functional configurations, perform unit testing, coordinate integration testing, support user acceptance testing, and resolve issues reported during hyper-care.
• Efficiently coordinate with other technical teams (ABAP, Security, Basis, Batch support).
• Troubleshoot reported system issues and resolve the issues as per priority levels.
• Train and mentor less experienced SAP analysts. Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
• Complete moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones. Make recommendations for project resource requirements to project managers and/or systems leadership. Maintains requirements documentation, project tracking, and key stakeholder reporting metrics. May lead or direct projects of smaller scope.
• Work as on-call support (on rotation basis).
• Suggest process and system improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business or equivalent experience.
• Must have SAP FI analyst experience for minimum 8 years. This experience must include hands on configurations, new enhancements, and break-fix support for FI modules.
• Must have proficiency in FI modules: General Ledger (GL), Special purpose ledger (SPL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Asset (FA), Tax accounting (including withholding tax), integration between FI and MM.
• Must have recent experience in Report Painter, Report writer, Sets and Hierarchies development.
• Must have experience of CIG integration between Ariba and ECC for Procure to Pay cycle.
• Nice to have prior experience on ALE, RFC, API webservice integration.
• Should be comfortable with utilization of Waterfall as well as Agile methodology for deliverables assigned.
• Must have robust functional knowledge of system integration with third party applications/add-on applications.
• Hands on experience in S4 conversion project is a plus.
Need prior experience as end user:
SAP ChaRM, SAP BI, JIRA, HP ALM
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
COVID vaccinations are required for all individuals working in any Empower office location or who participate in in-person meetings and/or business activities, subject to state and local laws. Most Empower positions may require on-site presence on an occasional or regular basis and associates will need to provide proof of COVID vaccination, subject to state and local laws. Associates unable to comply with the COVID vaccination requirement due to medical reasons may request an accommodation.