Equipment Cleaning Technician
Prose, a Public Benefit Corporation
Commitment to Safety
Nothing is more important to us than safeguarding the health of our customers, employees, their families, and the community at large. Effective October 8, 2021, all US employees as well as all newly hired US employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination (and provide proof) unless granted an approved exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
At Prose, we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-most.” We create custom hair care that’s inclusive to all hair types, needs, and preferences. Each of our hair care products is customized to a person’s hair needs based on the results from an online consultation. The individual data is processed through a proprietary algorithm and made-to-order in the Prose lab using natural active ingredients. Marrying emerging technologies with the best in beauty, Prose is truly creating something special.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and an energetic team that works together to deliver creative solutions that are transforming the way people think about and shop for hair care. We’re looking for talented problem solvers who lead with passion and who face any task with a positive mindset.
The Equipment Clean Technician is an extremely important team member and will have the direct ability to turn efforts into results. This role helps mitigate any opportunities for the introduction of contamination to all Prose productions whether from automation or manual labs. This role will be the example of cleanliness across the entire manufacturing facility specifically in all manual labs and the entire automation machine.
- Responsible for the overall cleaning of the Automation Machine including but not limited to the pucks, conveyor belts, glass windows and doors etc.
- Disassemble/reassemble, clean, sanitize and swab the Virtuo pump and filler system.
- Disassemble/reassemble, clean, sanitize and swab the Lino pump and filler system.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance of the automation equipment as outlined in the Prose procedure
- Follow Prose cleaning procedure, maintain the cleaning schedule as outlined in the procedure
- Clean and sanitize the Graco pump and hose for Shampoo Normal bulk.
- Maintain a clean and organized Clean Room and sustain any acceptable level of cleaning supplies.
- Maintain all Clean room equipment, i.e., dishwasher, sink sprayer etc.
- Able to operate power equipment such as power washers for cleaning hoses and pumps.
- Clean and Sanitize the Jerry Cans on a weekly basis and reusable funnels daily In the Material Handlers area.
- Clean and Sanitize Quality Lab equipment after complexes are made.
- Responsible for cleaning Amber bottles from the manual labs during lot change overs.
- Ability to maintain a Clean/Sanitization Logbook.
- Good communication skills, team player with positive attitude
- Ability to walk, stand and bend for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Produce work that is of the utmost quality and accuracy.
- Have a perfect or near-perfect attendance record.
- Be an expert in your role.
- Be cooperative and a team player.
Always apply safe work habits.
- We know the best ideas come from open minds and willingness to listen. While our products cater to the individual, an invitation into our process is always open to our community.
- We value our differences and diverse backgrounds by communicating openly, managing with transparency and striving to understand one another’s perspective. It’s a key ingredient to our innovation.
- Our strength as a group will outlast our efforts as individual contributors. With offices across countries, staying inventive and agile deepens our clear vision and consistent communication.
- We stay in a spirit of entrepreneurial collaboration: We do not have consensus at all times, but we trust one another to work toward our common goals. Our success is an expression and result of our progressive and gratifying teamwork.
- We value ownership and coaching that encourages employees to think constructively and creatively about the business. We view employees as leaders and individuals who are accountable, resourceful and responsible. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to lead.
- We recognize that in order to continue thinking one step ahead, we will need to try new things. We strive to provide an open environment that accepts this truth, making space for new ideas to emerge.
- We assume good intentions in every interaction, keeping ourselves accountable for the climate we create. We seek to understand our co-workers through this lens of conscious benevolence, authenticity and fellowship.
- We operate with the intention of preserving resources, creating an environment we can all live in – for our business and the world. Sustainable care is essential to our ethos as an organization. We take a mindful approach to how we think about our people (employees) and our planet.
Perks & Benefits
At Prose we value our employees and their well being. As a growing business we aim to stay up to par on the latest perks and benefits for all of our eligible team members. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- A competitive and flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, target bonus and equity)
- Company sponsored health care plan ( medical, dental and vision plans)
- 401k + matching, FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Free lunch in office, weekly and an abundance of office snacks