Business Development Representative
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
Rock is a global leader in content marketing, with offices in four countries, so English is our official language. Therefore, you will be tested on English language proficiency, and the results will be available by the end of the test.
As an BDR you'll discover, qualify and connect with prospects in a global market. Perform innovative prospecting and engagement strategies and generate qualified business opportunities for the Sales team.
As a company that breathes diversity, we encourage candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations for all positions. Rock Content's priority is hiring people with disabilities in all roles (IWD).
- Partner and work across the account executive team;
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to develop the first versions of account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities;
- Constantly run research and raise information on media, financial and sectoral reports that will be consolidated under validation into business intelligence about customers, competitors, and industries and their business issues and challenges;
- Map out the customer’s executive and top-level structure and build the preliminary version of the power map/account map of the organization;
- Connect with the customer's stakeholders and establish the approach necessary to get an appointment to the AE;
- Create insights and/or identify business opportunities that need to be confirmed by other experienced team members;
- Sketch out custom messages combining data and insights gathered on internal and external sources to capture the customer stakeholder attention;
- Assist with the organization of our CRM tool Hubspot and other internal processes to manage properly the contacts and to set up the email marketing campaigns.
What we're looking for:
- Completed Bachelor's degree;
- Sales profile;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Marketing knowledge will be a plus;
- Advanced English.
What we offer:
- Remote job
- Flexible hours
- Work-from-home allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Parents benefits
- Health and Dental insurance
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- LinkedIn Learning
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see the results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers