Customer Support Analyst
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil.
Rock is a global leader in content marketing, with offices in four countries, so English is our official language. Therefore, you will be tested on English language proficiency, and the results will be available by the end of the test.
As a Channel Partner Customer Support Analyst , you will have the mission of managing and accompanying our partners and clients on a journey of results. Most clients are agencies, but we also serve some marketing departments.
Currently this position is to work with the support of our Studio product, a management ERP for agencies and marketing teams. The team compromises the Support areas, divided into Tier 1 and Tier 2, Onboarding , and Partners Success Analyst.
As a company that breathes diversity, we encourage candidates of all regions, genders, races, beliefs, and sexual orientations for all positions. Rock Content's priority is hiring people with disabilities in all roles (IWD).
- Working in Tier 1 of Studio support;
- Customer service via Hubspot chat or email tickets;
- Participation in meetings with the product, engineering, onboarding and Partner Success Manager teams;
- Updating articles and materials in the Studio's knowledge base;
- Participating in webinars and training sessions for clients;
- Updating the Studio news blog.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years experience with customer service for digital products;
- SaaS or technology experience;
- Hubspot knowledge;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Autonomy to solve problems and propose solutions.
What we offer:
- Remote job
- Work-from-home allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Parents benefits
- Health and Dental insurance
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- LinkedIn Learning
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see the results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.