Channel Activation Manager
Be the Shopper Mission Champion for your Channel. Ensure Zone Path to Purchase Strategy is localized and executed with excellence within your channel to ensure sustainable market growth ahead of our competitors. Be externally focused at the heart of everything you do. Be an active cross functional team member ensuring effective collaboration across your market and the zone.
KEY RESULTS / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Support the extended cross-commercial team (across your Market & Zone) to execute a fit for winning commercial community
- Ensure the Zone category strategy is executed with excellence. Ensure effective localization by channel to achieve the market growth ahead of our competitors
- Drive effective cross functional collaboration across Zone and Market to ensure path to purchase is executed with excellence.
- Continuously challenge the commercial organization to be ambitious and challenge the status quo to deliver ahead of budget
Ownership of Shopper Mission at Channel Level. Localise Zone Path to Purchase Shopper Mission
- Ensure effective localization of P2P Strategy in your Channel
- Own the delivery of the Account Standards by Customer to ensure market share growth ahead of competitors
- Own execution and localisation of Win the Season at market/channel level (POSM, Path to Purchase in Store)
- Support Zone Shopper Channel Lead to ensure Account Standards drive our vision for Perfect Store. Ensure all standards are ready to be loaded as part of TRAX timelines.
- Own localizing ‘Win the Recommendation’. Localize all Trade Materials and HCP engagement materials.
- Own Channel Cycle Plan – feed into total Commercial Calendar
- Prepare ROI analysis for all Activations
Execute core commercial programs to deliver market share growth
- Own localization for Win the Season & Win the Recommendation
- Deliver Account Standards for E-Commerce (where applicable)
- Support Perfect Store and Race to Zero through effective execution of Account Standards
- Be Externally Focused
- Ensure localized Zone P2P strategies are married with our Channel & Customer’s strategies
- Support Sales Function in their key strategic customers, attend meetings and regularly visit stores.
- Drive Shopper Obsession Days with the Sales Teams
Create the Future
- Continuously challenge the status quo to ensure we are driving the right “Play to Win” Mindset
- Drive ambitious target setting for Account Standards both Online and Offline to drive improvement of Perfect Store
- Drive an Opportunity Mindset – seek opportunities in channel, align with Country Growth Activator/Zone Shopper Channel Lead and consult Zone Shopper Marketing Leads where support is needed
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Trade Marketing/Sales professional with background in Consumer goods and/or Consumer Healthcare
- Proven success in growing channels
- Previous experience in a matrix organization preferred
- Able to read and interpret sales data (IMS, Offtake, etc.)
- Executional excellence and leadership in driving channel growth in local market
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influence, highly collaborative with all cross functional partners
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing strategies and priorities
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal, especially in groups, preparing and delivering presentations
- Proficient on Microsoft tools e.g., Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Turkish
We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to make the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our commitments.
We are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Turkey, serving public health for with more than 1,600 employees. Adding value to local economy and development in Turkey, we offer a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products.
Our factory in Lüleburgaz is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing plants in Turkey. It is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide in terms of its manufacturing capacity. Our manufacturing site, produces high-quality pharmaceuticals in many different forms in accordance with global health standards, and develops generic medicine at its on-site R&D Center.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles.
So, let’s be those people.
Let’s explore more, and share a purpose, as well as our skills. Let’s reinvent healthcare, chase change, and embrace new ideas. Let’s take bigger risks and find better solutions for the people we help.
Let’s pursue progress.
And let’s discover extraordinary, together.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.