Production Planning Specialist
* Setting the production plan for all the production departments taking into consideration customer delivery requirements, production capacities, materials availability & maintenance schedules.
* Follow-up with all departments (Production, Quality & warehouse) the implementation of the production plan, the release & setting priorities in order to have the required SKUs available for sales in the right time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
* Maintain and analyze with the Market SC the DRP (Demand Requirement Planning) on Monthly Basis to be able in implementing the MPS (Master Production Schedule).
* Implementation of MPS and discuss with all IA Parties (Production, QC, QA,… ) the possibility of achieving it Liaise with the production manager & each production Section Head to establish the production and delivery program of the Month on daily level Divide the Monthly MPS to Weekly Production & Delivery Plan according to the Production Capacities. Creating all the Process orders concerning manufacturing & Packaging processes Creating all the Purchase Orders (PO) & the Bill of Materials (BOM) for all the Toll-Out Manufacturing Products for All Sub-contractor Follow Up with the Subcontractors all the Toll-Out Activities & Delivery Schedules. Conduct CMO performance review on monthly basis, Communicate the results & set action plan for improvement Controlling all the Production Deliveries & Schedules according to the Sales Accuracy in order not to affect our Inventory Level and Value.
* Implement the Safety Stock Coverage Policy for all our Products to cope with the Service Level Agreement between Plant Logistics and Market SC Responsible for the delivery of the products managed by BAD mode (Make to Order) such as Export products & Medical samples to be ready on Time & Communicate with concerned persons & customers about export issues. Conduct MRP for all Packaging materials & follow up Aux. materials delivery with MRP team Conduct Capacity analysis through SAP Athena & monitor Master data updates Semi-annually .
* Assure the full implementation of all action plans related to HSE, within plant logistics scope Commitment to the appropriate PPE use.
* Follow the approved HSE policy and requirements.
* Following the statutory legislation concerning Health, Safety and environmental law.
* Hydrocarbons/ hazardous substance & waste segregation in accordance with approved waste management system.
* Optimum Energy use
HSE Responsibilities in case joining HSE Excellence team:
* Facilitate and guide the employees to implement the HSE&En. Policies. Implement all applicable standards and guides of Sanofi-Aventis in his/her area.
* Ensure from complying with all legal and Sanofi-Aventis requirements. Lead his/her team to implement the HSE & EnMS PASS.
* Report any accidents/incidents in his/her area to the HSE department.
* Support the area manager for takes the corrective and preventive actions to eliminate reoccurrence of any Environmental or Energy nonconformance.
* Support the area manager for takes the corrective and preventive actions to eliminate reoccurrence of any accident/incident.
* Sharing for HSE / EnMS inspection program, take the corrective actions for any violations in his/her area.
* Lead the team of his/her area for doing full risk assessment and Environmental aspects studies. Define and control the required PPE’s for his/her area.
* Define the list of CMR and it’s operational control for Quality labs and production areas.
* Control the first aid kits in his/her area.
JOB-HOLDER’s ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical “ preferred” or related fields
- 3-5 years work experience in SC activities “ MPS ,Capacity analysis ,MRP “
- SAP excellent user
- Language Skills: Arabic & English
- Appropriate HSE Knowledge
- Hard Worker/ Multitasking
- Good communication skills
- Stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now
- Take actions instead of waiting to be told what to do
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers
- Put the interests of the organization ahead of my own or those of our team
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.