Medical - Oncology TA Head - Shanghai
- Supervise medical team and ensure that all medical and clinical matters are dealt with and handled in the most professional and appropriate manner and are in strict adherence to the Group's policies and guidelines.
- Provide up to date disease and product knowledge to internal and external customers in therapeutic areas.
- Develop and execute medical plans to optimise product value. Actively build up cross-functional strategic partnership – including medical excellence, pharmacovigillance, regulatory, clinical operations, R&D, marketing, sales and government affairs – to ensure integrated plans across these functions
- Ensure all programs are in line with product strategies, generate data that are scientifically valid and support the strategies, and are communicated effectively to relevant customers (reports, publications, presentation to congresses, or company sponsored events). Provide scientific supervision of investigator sponsored studies in strict adherence to the Group’s policies and guidelines.
- Provide strategic and scientific leadership to other key medical activities, including medical information service, epidemiology/health economics/outcome research, medical education, medical publication, pharmacovigillance etc. to ensure optimal execution of the medical plan.
- Closely work with regulatory and R&D to provide unmet medical need assessment and product value proposition to ensure an optimal local registration strategy for new product and/or new indication.
- Develop and maintain permanent relations with a network of opinion leaders and experts in order to maintain and reinforce the scientific position of the Group
- Provide medical and scientific support to the Company’s marketing and sales activities, including input in marketing strategy from medical point of view, round tables, symposia and medical education activities, liaison with opinion leaders, scientific communications, sales training, and medical input in promotional materials and validation of their scientific integrity and compliance to the Group’s procedures.
- Ensure appropriate scientific and medical compliance, governance and risk management within the framework of optimised patient centred risk/benefit in therapeutic areas.
- Management, administrative: team coordination and motivation, recruitment, education and career planning, budget management, reporting and coordination with head office medical organization.
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Master or above Degree in clinical medicine, physician is a must
Experience & knowledge:
- >3 year clinical practice
- >5 year experience in medical affairs and/or clinical research function in oncology in pharmaceutical industry
- >5 year Management /Supervisory experience
- Deep Medical insight and scientific knowledge in the relevant TA
- Methodology of clinical research, good clinical practice
- Influencing, communication
- Planning and Organising
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Quality Orientation
- Building Partnership
- Initiative and leadership
- Business Acumen
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.