Job Title: Planning Specialist
- Demand Management: Contacting with local and abroad customers, evaluating market demands using SANOFI demand systems for planning stage.
- MPS (master production schedule): Making mid& long-term monthly production plans up to 3 years using SAP system according to SANOFI planning rules, plant KPIs for his/her product portfolio; continuous communication with the customers about production plans vs demands; delivery risks etc...
- MRP (material requirement planning): Running MRP in SAP for his/her material portfolio for purchasing operations and evaluating/correcting the MRP results according to the planning criteria, special cases, plant KPIs etc...
- Line scheduling: Scheduling his/her production lines according to the production plans, material availability, capacity constraints with continuous communication with production departments; following daily production realization and keeping the scheduling files always updated.
- Reporting: Taking responsibilities of reporting operations; data analysis, routine reports, KPI projections, routine data controls& follow ups etc. Preparing and presenting slides, involving in projects.
Background & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Engineering Faculties of universities,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain department,
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) programmes,
- Knowledge about SAP MM-SAP PP module applications is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
What Sanofi Can Offer You
- Benefits to enhance your life journey
- Development opportunities to own your future
- An open and inclusive environment where you can be yourself
- Social activities and wellbeing programs to support your life
We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
We are Sanofi, an innovative global healthcare company. We chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives.
Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to make the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our commitments.
We are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Turkey, serving public health for with more than 1,600 employees. Adding value to local economy and development in Turkey, we offer a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products.
Our factory in Lüleburgaz is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing plants in Turkey. It is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide in terms of its manufacturing capacity. Our manufacturing site produces high-quality pharmaceuticals in many different forms in accordance with global health standards, and develops generic medicine at its on-site R&D Center.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles.
So, let’s be those people.
Let’s explore more, and share a purpose, as well as our skills. Let’s reinvent healthcare, chase change, and embrace new ideas. Let’s take bigger risks and find better solutions for the people we help.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.