Project Manager RWE
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, globally.
Lead programs and projects across functions; Maintain roadmaps, project plans, reports and dashboards (e.g., incl. Requirements for budgeting); Hold regular alignment meetings with relevant stakeholders; Ensure adherence to timelines and quality as per requirements
- People: (1) Maintain effectiveness relationships with the end stakeholders with an end objective to effectively transition education and communication content as per requirement; (2) Actively manage interface between Medical Activities Hub and end customer by facilitating regular interaction and implementing appropriate measurement; (3) Ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Performance: (1) Develop metrics to create require visibility to ensure deliverables are as per agreed timelines and quality; (2) Develop tools, technology and process in order to constantly improve quality and productivity; (3) Take full ownership to develop business and implement necessary actions in setting up yearly target and defining strategic plan
- Process: (1) Support successful transition of programs in terms of quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries; (2) Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced using proven methodology; (3) Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal / operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards
- Experience: 6+ years of experience in project management/ consulting services for the pharmaceuticals / healthcare industry, or academia; Stakeholder management; Project management; Budget management; Process optimization; Transition methodology; Six Sigma/ Lean knowledge / Green / Black Belt certification; Agile/ Scrum master; IT function; Auditing
- Soft skills: Analytical and problem-solving skills; Strategic thinking; Excellent management of customer expectations, listening, negotiating, and multi-tasking skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, MBA, Ph.D. in science
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.