Assistant Manager Production
Job title: Assistant Manager Production
About the job
We are the team (Packing) of about 100 permanent employees and having 12 packing lines with state-of-the-art imported machineries available from IMA, CAM. Our Purpose is to provide the medicine to patient with outmost quality and on time but with safety. We are highly motivated and safety driven team with a good bonding.
- Resource and Time Management
- Allocation of scheduled activity to Operators in the shift as per Production Plan.
- Allocation of Manpower to associated activity in the shift wherever needed.
- Allocation of necessary accessories to the operator/manpower as and when needed for completion of the activity.
- Maintaining discipline amongst the manpower resources at all times and be a role model by strictly abiding the rules and regulation mentioned in certified standing orders.
- Ensure to complete the scheduled activity (output) within standard time.
- Prioritize activity in order to provide continuous supply to PSC (market).
- Shift handover and Vital Communication sharing
- To communicate effectively with shift supervisors and sub-ordinates of the completed activity in the shift.
- Share Vital Information regarding product critical to packing during shift handovers through Status Board and Direct Communication.
- Management of SAP
- Ensure creation of PO, Determination of Materials as per FIFO in SAP system.
- Ensure Goods Issue slip for completed batches in SAP. Carry out consumption for required tertiary packaging materials consumed in manufacturing of the product.
- Ensure that Finished Goods (FG) posting of the completed batches in SAP is carried out as per requirement.
- Carry out Technically Complete (TECO) for finished process orders online.
- Packing change parts and inventory
- Maintain the inventory of change parts for Packing.
- Ensure that required change parts for packing machine are available in spare due avoid downtime due to unavailability of spares.
- Implement Process Excellence and Projects
- Improve processes, cycle time, yields, optimum utilization of capacity in order to improve cost of goods manufactured.
- Devise Action plan in co-ordination with other team members to improve the process, quality and productivity.
- Update OEE and other equipment details in designated records from time to time and assist the Lean Management in gathering of required accurate data for process excellence.
- Experience: Preferably 6-7 Years
- Soft skills: MS Word, Excel, SAP, Power point
- Technical skills: Blister Packing machine, cartonator machine, Track & Trace system, Checkweigher system, Strip packing machine, Camera Systems
- Education: B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- Languages: Must know English and able to write and communicate in english
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.