Sales Representative - Consumer Healthcare
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare (CHC), we have one shared purpose - we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives. Our marketing philosophy is driven by this purpose and everything we do is centred around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees across the world.
As a Sales In Representative Consumer Healthcare for the assigned territory: Bucharest
You will perform regular visits to pharmacies to provide relevant and accurate medical information about group products and how to recommend them.
In this role, you will:
- Forward adequate promotion messages about the group's products by customers in order to meet targets for individual work
- Be responsible for organizing presentations in pharmacies, mini-seminars, local events in order to provide more information about products
- Create, maintain and develop good relationships with doctors, pharmacists and professional contacts, and all other working partners
- Be responsible for communication and good collaboration with all customers in your area
- Experience: Experience in a similar role as a pharma representative or medical representative
- Soft skills: Strategic and analytic thinking / initiative and proactivity decision making capabilities / communication
- Education: University Degree in medical related field
- Languages: Fluent Romanian / Good level of English
- Other: Active driving licence
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress, Discover Extraordinary
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.