- Location: Cluj-Napoca county, Romania
- Job type: Permanent, full time. This is field-based role in Cluj-Napoca county
About the job
Join Sanofi Vaccines in Romania as Medical Representative for Cluj-Napoca county. In this role, you will implement locally the business strategies, promoting Sanofi Vaccines products, monitoring & facilitating sells within allocated territory in accordance with the Group's strategy for the vaccine’s portfolio.
About our team:
Sanofi is the largest company in the world dedicated also to human vaccines.
Sanofi Vaccines offers the widest range of vaccines in the world, offering protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases. Each year, the company distributes more than 1.6 billion doses of vaccine, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people worldwide.
- Promote Sanofi Vaccines products to defined target client groups
- To permanently ensure the achievement and exceeding of sales targets in the allocated area (Cluj-Napoca, Alba Iulia, Sibiu, Brasov) for the products in the portfolio, by implementing agreed strategies
- To keep and successfully develop relationships with the important clients of the Vaccines division, according to the business plan and the strategy applied
- To ensure the loyalty of important clients and opinion leaders in the field for Sanofi vaccines
- To organize and run business meetings with decision factors and opinion leaders for the facilitation of bidirectional communication
- To provide analyses of market quotas for the commercial policies of the competitors and to propose proper strategies
- University degree in Life Science (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Bioengineering, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience in promoting pharmaceutical products in an international pharmaceutical company
- Results orientation, thoroughness, accuracy, diplomacy, intuition
- Integrity, tenacity, resistance, and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding and adherence to industry ethics and compliance principles
- Driving license
- Results and customer orientation, dynamisms, accuracy, diplomacy, intuition
- Ability to work in matrix organization, team player, respecting the needs of those involved
- Ability to build relationships across departments and functions and to support a collaborative working environment
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure, to commit and respect the individual and team deadlines
- Sense of urgency, punctuality
- Verbal and written fluency in English
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.