Medical Engagement Manager - Haematology
- Location: Athens (Greece)
- Up to 50% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
In this role as Medical Engagement Manager, you will maximize patient access to and their benefit from Sanofi Specialty Care drugs through communicating and educating on the safe and appropriate use of our products to HCPs. In a matrix environment, you will be responsible for the clinical and medical development of your respective therapeutic area products through contributions to the Medical Affairs strategies and the execution of strategically aligned activities related to investigator and opinion leader outreach, investigator and/or company sponsored studies (ISS/CSS) local publication planning and execution. You will work closely with the SpC Medical Head, Clinical Research Unit, Commercial and Product Management functions, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance and Pharmacovigilance.
- Drive development and execution of local Medical Affairs plan as well as local communication strategy in alignment with the Haematology South Europe medical strategy
- Conduct internal and external medical education to enhance disease and product knowledge and awareness
- Hold regular external scientific/medical presentations, e.g. scientific conferences, high-level scientific or business audiences. Drive strategic and tactical management of publication and conference planning
- Oversee and interpret new scientific data, literature, competitive trends and product opportunities and adjust medical and educational activities accordingly
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with local scientific societies and central decision makers at relevant health authorities
- Identify, develop and maintain collaboration with current and future Key Opinion Leaders
- Drive, coordinate, support and ensure regular follow up of medical-, investigator initiated- and other research projects, including driving approval processes
- Support to all company sponsored clinical trials
- Ensure high scientific level of expertise within haematology
- Participate in relevant congresses, symposia, and other meetings
- Degree in a scientific discipline (MD, PharmD, PhD)
- Min. 5 years of experience gained at pharmaceutical company
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Experience in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians/specialists and KOLs as well as other healthcare sector professionals
- Experience in interpretation and dissemination of scientific and clinical data
- A successful track record of developing relationships with patient organizations and other key stakeholders is highly valued
- Driving license
- Oral and written fluency in English, Greek is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strategic mind-set whilst being target-oriented and results-driven, with an understanding of short- and long-term goals
- High initiative and problem-solving skills, good collaboration
- Ability to coordinate, manage and prioritize resources and workload in a busy professional environment
- Balanced, yet structured, and fast in decision making processes
Nice to have:
- PhD in medicine, pharma
- Experience/knowledge in respective therapeutic area is an advantage
Inspire your journey - what Sanofi can offer you
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
If the description fits your experience and has captured your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.