SAP GRC UAM Expert
Job title: SAP GRC UAM Expert
About the job
Since 2016 Sanofi has launched an ambitious program to build a unique ERP system to support the Group Play to Win strategy by harmonizing processes, implementing state of the art technology SAP S4/HANA and SAP GRC Access Control.
User Access Management stream is dedicated to build and maintain the Core model for User Access Management processes such us User Access provisioning, Access Risk Analysis, Emergency Access Management, Business Role Management and Automatic User Access Review using technologies such as SAP GRC Access Controls.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SAP Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) User Access Management (UAM) expert to join our User Access Management team. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will play a vital role in providing expert guidance and support in the areas of GRC UAM compliance.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of business process knowledge and application expertise in SAP GRC, SAP User Access Management and SOX compliance. You will be responsible to support for validating design and effort estimates, approving/rejecting change requests, reviewing and approving user requirements, design documents, and functional/technical specifications. Additionally, you will support and coordinate both internal and external audits such us SOX audits and manage implementation of remediation and improvement actions to ensure compliance to regulations and best practices.
The main duties of the SAP GRC UAM expert:
· Operations Management:
- Monitor and manage incidents, problems, and service requests.
- Coordinate with various teams to resolve operational issues and minimize downtime.
- Continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
· AMS Governance and Service Management:
- Monitor service performance against agreed-upon targets.
- Conduct regular service reviews and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Manage relationships with internal and external service providers.
· Audit, Quality & Security Compliance:
- Support regular audits to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Monitor and report on quality metrics and key performance indicators.
- Implement security controls and measures to protect systems and data.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to address security vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Stay up to date with industry standards and best practices in audit, quality, and security compliance.
· Change Approval Board (CAB) and Design Authority Board (DAB):
- Validate the design and effort estimates: Review and verify proposed design solutions and effort estimates to ensure alignment with organizational standards and requirements.
- Approve/Reject Change Requests: Assess and make decisions on change requests based on feasibility, impact on existing systems, budget, and alignment with business objectives.
- Review and Approve Documentation: Thoroughly review and approve project documents, including user requirements, design documents, functional/technical specifications, ensuring adherence to standards and requirements.
· Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide expertise in UAM compliance aspects.
- Help in Scoping for New Demand: Analyse business requirements, propose SAP solutions, collaborate with stakeholders, conduct feasibility assessments, and provide input on scope, timeline, and resources.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications for SAP UAM solutions.
- Advisory Role to Business on SAP Solution: Act as an advisor, offering guidance and recommendations on SAP solutions, leveraging expertise to provide insights into best practices, risks, and benefits.
• Demonstrate a good track record in SAP authorization concept design and customizing User access management and Internal control Module preferably in a SOX and/or Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry.
• User experience on SAP security solutions like SAP GRC Access Controls or Identity and Access Management (SAP GRC consultancy experience is not required)
· Experience managing SOX audits
· At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
• Operational experience in User access management and Internal control area would be appreciated.
· IT Auditor experience and/or certifications is a plus
· Team player, service-oriented
· Dynamic, results driven
· Able to convince
· Accountability and Reliability
· Rigorous, autonomous
· Fluent spoken and written English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.