Value and Access Lead
- Location: Bucharest, Romania.
- Job type: Permanent, full time. 50% office-based work, 50% remote.
About the job
Join Sanofi Romania as Value & Access Lead. In this role you will support company to design and implement innovative market access solutions into the changing market environment while placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within company`s business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulation.
About our team
Market Access department has a significant role within Sanofi, being responsible for a large range of activities such as: preparing, implementing and carrying out all the necessary activities in order to support the company’s objectives achievement through the rapid and efficient market access of the company’s products.
- Develop and execute compelling market access strategies, covering the entire product life cycle (launch of new products/indications, LOE management, business development);
- Ensure development and implementation of the best rationale and strategies for the pricing and reimbursement of the company’s products, in close cooperation with Finance, Marketing and Medical colleagues.
- Prepare and file pricing and reimbursement dossiers that meet internal and external standards, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working close with internal and external key stakeholders, to develop value messages and communication plan based on objective, medical and pharmaco-economic evidence, and key customers insights, in alignment with Global Value Dossier.
- Monitor and anticipate local policy and regulatory changes, identify early opportunities and risks to patient access, and adjust access strategies as necessary; inform timely internal key stakeholders on major developments and potential implications for patient access and business.
- Continuously seek input from key stakeholders about unmet medical needs, barriers and hurdles to optimal care, or system constraints, and incorporate findings into solutions and proposals definition.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams on specific pricing and reimbursement projects; actively seeking and share best practices.
- University degree in medicine, pharmacology, life science; additional education in health economics or health care policy preferable.
- Preferably 5 years of working experience in pharmaceutical or health care industry.
- Knowledge of Romanian pricing and reimbursement system, pharmaceutical business understanding.
- Romanian & English language.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix and in cross- functional teams (collaboration); considers different drivers and perspectives of various stakeholders; identify complex cause and effect relationships (analytical skills); results oriented and drive; comfortable working under pressure, time management and effective prioritization skills.
- Previous experience or studies in market access/ health economics – an advantage.
- Statistics knowledge and skills - an advantage.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.