Brand & Innovation Head ANZ
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come. In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
As one of Australia’s largest vitamin makers and distributors, we are proud that our team is at the forefront of high-quality in-house manufacturing and innovative new product development.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu and with a large portfolio of vitamin, mineral, supplement, over the counter and personal care brands including Telfast, Mersynofen, Betadine, Bisolvon, Dulcolax, Nature’s Own, Cenovis, Ostelin and many more.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
- Drive overall Sanofi Consumer Healthcare market leadership in ANZ through the building of love brands, championing of creativity across the business, driving consumer-centric innovation, and unleashing the power of digital and data.
- Builder of a strong performance culture within the Brand & Innovation team, of future positions in emerging growth segments and a future pool of leaders.
Drive Consumer-centric & Brand-led Business Growth
- Strategic leadership for local brands Nature’s Own, Cenovis, Ostelin. Executional Excellence for global brands Telfast, Bisolvon, Dulcolax et al.
- Unlock key insight tensions of core brand audiences, develop differentiated and appealing brand purpose and positioning, leading to a strong brand idea.
- Create integrated and engaging cross-channel strategy with an optimal media/channel mix that delivers behaviour change and brand growth proactively experimenting with new emerging media, channels, technologies and platforms.
- Expand brand presence in e-commerce channels, with direct conversion marketing and/or e-retailer partnerships
- Confidently use real-time and forward-looking analytics, data-driven insights to optimise effectiveness of campaigns, improve brand performance and strengthen consumer connections.
- Partner effectively with Sales, Science, Finance, Performance, Manufacturing & Supply, as well as build relationships with external commercial partners to unlock mutual opportunities for growth.
- Identify target groups within the total addressable market, making choices about which sources of data to use and how they should be analysed (including segmentation analysis when appropriate) to identify growth opportunities for the brand
- Ideate, develop, validate, and launch brand/product innovation including new products, claims, services business models & cross-category/above-category opportunities to deliver incremental business growth and solve consumer tensions.
- Go beyond the innovation pipeline, and proactively find new solutions to heighten productivity and drive growth.
Lead a High-Performing Team with Challenger Mindset
- Challenger Mindset is about creating an environment of accountability where people are empowered to take action to DRIVE RESULTS, RAISE THE BAR, CHALLENGE EACH OTHER as we GROW TOGETHER.
- Lead, coach, challenge, monitor and evaluate the team performance to ensure an energized, motivated, high-performing team.
- Market Share, Sales (Sell-in, Sell Out, Offtake), Forecast Accuracy, A&P effectiveness and efficiency, Brand Health Metrics, Media/Activity ROI, Digital KPIs
- Gross Margin, Business Operating Income, Brand Profitability
About You & Key Criteria for the role:
- Business or scientific background, Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- Proven experience (15+ years) in senior Marketing & Innovation leadership roles in FMCG or Consumer Healthcare companies.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and regulatory landscape for Consumer Healthcare - Complementary Medicines & OTC, a plus.
- Demonstrated strength in Strategic thinking, Operational Executional Excellence, Organisational Transformation and People Development
- Strong understanding of innovation methodologies, design thinking and agile development processes; and track record of successfully bringing innovative products or solutions to the market.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyse metrics and optimise strategies accordingly; and proficiency in leveraging new marketing platforms and technologies
- Exceptional cross-cultural leadership, cross-functional collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Stakeholder engagement and influencing
Work rights: Please note to apply for this role you must already have the right to lawfully work and live in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
To learn more about what makes us a Global & Australian Top Employer, visit our careers page; https://www.sanofi.com.au/en/careers
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Being vaccinated against COVID-19 is not a mandatory requirement at Sanofi. We do however, strongly recommend all employees to be up to date with COVID Vaccination. If you are in a role that requires you to attend high-risk community sites such as hospitals, aged care facilities or other sites that require vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of entry, then Sanofi requires you to be fully vaccinated in accordance with those requirements, in order to undertake the duties of your role.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.