CHC Digital Functional Expert Controlling
CHC Digital Functional Expert Controlling
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best-in-class digital organization, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly every day! Interested to know more? Apply!
As a member of the Global Digital team for ERP and Corporate Functions, you will partner closely with the Consumer Healthcare (CHC) and Sanofi Controlling/Business Analysis & Financial Performance teams to ensure that we are clearly identifying digital business and customer needs, analyzing against our current digital application landscape and guiding technology choices:
- Liaise with Controlling stakeholders globally
- Develop a deep understanding of the business process area and our current application landscape to propose simplification opportunities by managing digital projects within the Controlling domains with existing platforms and beyond (SAP S4/HANA, BW, TM1, Snowflake, …)
- Work with Digital (data team) and Business stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define user requirements
- Identify and analyze business needs and coordinate between digital and business stakeholder groups to address them and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service
- Provide consultative support on business-led technology initiatives
- Engage with Digital and Business stakeholders and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Proactively monitor industry, functional, and technology trends
- Create prototypes and codesign innovative solutions. Lead initiatives when required
- Ensure overall reliability of the current processes. Automatize processes using tools like PowerBI, IBM Watson and other RPA bots and solutions
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards; define and execute test cases
- Identify opportunities for business-led delivery; coach employees to make use of technology and information
- Leverage data and facts to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- 8+ years of work experience, ideally both business and digital
- Project management experience of implementing ERP and digital projects
- Solid experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes, and information strategies, including technology planning and execution and policy development/ maintenance
- Understanding of master/data field connections and impact
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence)
- Project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Conceptual and analytical thinking – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements or strategies
- Knowledge of technological trends
- Education: bachelor’s degree in information systems, or equivalent required; Advanced technical degree preferred
- Knowledge of ERP-SAP preferred
- Usages of available metadata management, data quality, data stewardship tools (Tableau/PowerBi/QlikSense, Informatica, Collibra…) and platforms
- Experience managing environments with significant change management needs
- Good communication skills, ability to reconcile different stakeholder interests
- Capacity to reconcile multiple change workstreams and structure into concrete project dependencies
- Fluent spoken and written English
Play to Win Behaviors:
- Take action
- Act for patients & customers
- Think Sanofi first
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.