Data Migration Architect
Data Migration Architect
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This role sits within the ERP and Corporate Functions team at Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Digital. We are a dynamic team passionate about accompanying Sanofi CHC through its most exciting and challenging journey as it seeks to become a fully carved in P&L within Sanofi.
We are a team composed of professionals that come from different backgrounds, both internal and external to Sanofi. We believe in our team’s mission, accountability, a team spirit supportive of each other and a profound respect for diversity.
We are seeking to construct a best in class digital organisation, where the ERP will be a solid and adaptive backbone of our systems and our supporting functions applications are innovation technology solutions that give our business the (digital) wings to fly everyday! Interested to know more? Contact us!
- Work across multiple projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration
- Design, plan, and manage the migration process
- Guide development on data migration objects (tool, code architecture, reusability, visibility, performance)
- Prepare data migration plans, manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan. Management of source to target data mapping
- Prepare, align and implement data quality strategy for SAP S4/HANA platform
- Own and implement data migration tools (SAP Data Services, LSMW, SAP Advanced Data Migration) data quality tools (SAP Information Steward)
- SAP Data Migration and Quality tools code review and implementation: monitor development quality and performance done by Implementation partner
- Review and help implementing any change required in the loading method: S/4 ABAP, Migration Cockpit or LSMW
- Manage Data migration audit, reconciliation, and validation reporting
- Support with maintenance of data quality rules in SAP Information Steward
- Use of automated testing tools for processing and validating large data migrations
- Expertise in ELT/ETL technologies, designs, and approaches in S/4 HANA
- Define and promote Sanofi CHC SAP architecture standards and strategies. Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external digital stakeholders, including project team members to facilitate effective communication and collaboration on data migration best practices and procedures for implementation
- Facilitate workshops with Sanofi CHC Digital Leads to define architecture needs. Participate in data overall migration strategy discussions and implementation planning
- Bring continuous architectural recommendations for SAP data migration products, technologies and services
- Work with SAP and Non-SAP Integration leads to advise on technical approach for all systems integrated with SAP products while also conducting due diligence and business assessments
- Understands SAP’s product strategy and roadmap on current and new technologies use din data migrations
- Provide expertise in the fields of architecture; sizing, application landscape
- Be owner of architectural improvement projects
- Manage escalations, incidents, security breaches, audit points, support with respective digital stakeholders
- +8 years experience in SAP data migration projects
- Experience in migrating data from SAP ECC and non-SAP solutions to SAP S/4HANA, with high volumes of data flows
- Experience in implementing end-to-end SAP projects that included multiple master data domains: business partner, materials, finance data
- IT transformation experience in a global company, preferably in a FMCG and/or FMCH context managing data migration projects and best practices for large, complex landscapes
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with SAP Data Services, SQL, ABAP, LSMW, SAP Migration Cockpit, SAP Advanced Data Migration
- Good understanding of SAP Information Steward and data validation rules implementation
- Knowledge about Migration methodologies is a plus
- Ability to evaluate risk and communicate it in a fact-based manner
- Proficient in IT Governance. Can communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly, ability to defend the Core Model position
- Experience working with IT service management tools (SAP Solution Manager, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Demonstrated conflict resolution & problem-solving skills in a global environment
- Strong appetite to learn and discover, entrepreneur mindset
- Team player, service-oriented
- Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills
- With leadership attitude, autonomy and results driven
- Role model our 4 values: teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
Play to Win Behaviors:
- Take action
- Act for patients & customers
- Think Sanofi first
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.