About the job
Sanofi Global Hub (SGH) is an internal Sanofi resource organization based in India and is setup to centralize processes and activities to support Specialty Care, Vaccines, General Medicines, CHC, CMO, and R&D, Data & Digital functions. SGH strives to be a strategic and functional partner for tactical deliveries to Medical, HEVA, and Commercial organizations in Sanofi, Globally.
The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and other commercial business stake holders in developing fit for purpose datasets.
- Comprehensive subject matter expertise on Sanofi’s data echo system data assets
- SME level contributions to data quality management.
- Address business questions/issues via data inquiries and data investigations
- Create adhoc/ongoing custom datasets based on business needs.
- Create and manage the commercial data catalog.
- Maintain effective relationship with the end stakeholders within the allocated GBU and tasks – with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement
- Actively lead and develop SGH operations associates and ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Initiate the contracting process and related documents within defined timelines; and
- Collaborate with global stakeholders for project planning and setting up the timelines and maintaining budget
- Refresh Existing Reports and identifies improvement opportunities in reporting and BI tools and as needed structure / functionality with the latest insights as they become available
- Create dashboards to synthesize and visualize key information and enable business decisions
- Works to develop deal tracking analytics and reporting capabilities
- Collaborates with Digital to enhance data access across various sources, develop tools, technology, and process to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, coordination, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical/ field writing group, including scientific documents and clinical/medical reports
- Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical/ field writing group; and
- Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with all applicable standards
- Refresh report on frequency/cycle basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually), along with QC checks for each refresh
- Stakeholder: Work closely with global teams and/ external vendors to ensure the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverables
- 7+ years of experience in pharmaceutical product commercial omni channel datasets, data governance and data stewardship. In-depth knowledge of common databases like IQVIA, APLD, SFMC, Google analytics, Engagement and execution data, etc.
- Soft skills: Strong learning agility; Ability to manage ambiguous environments, and to adapt to changing needs of the business; Good interpersonal and communication skills; strong presentation skills a must; Team player who is curious, dynamic, result oriented and can work collaboratively; Ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment; Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones; Demonstrated leadership and management in driving innovation and automation leveraging advanced statistical and analytical techniques
- Technical skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- At least 7+ years direct experience with pharmaceutical sales data and data management with the emphasis on syndicated data, Specialty Pharmacy and digital/multi-channel data.
- Strong technical background in AWS, Snowflake, Data Bricks, SQL, Python, Informatica etc.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing data sources (IQVIA, Veeva etc.)
- Knowledge of and/or experience in pharmaceuticals sales operations; understands how data is applied in a pharmaceutical’s commercial operations context.
- Ability to translate business needs into data requirement
- Understands the basic principles of data management and data processing.
- Understands the basic principles of data governance and date stewardship (data quality).
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate the data management subject matter to a non-technical/unfamiliar internal customer.
- Experience of using analytical tools like Power BI, Qliksense, Tableau, Smartsheet, and Alteryx etc is a plus.
- Proficient of Excel/word/powerpoint.
- An aptitude for problem solving and strategic thinking and ensuring high quality data output with strong quality assurance
- Ability to synthesize complex information into clear and actionable insights
- Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of stakeholders and diverse functions
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, supply chain and marketing functions
- Demonstrated leadership and management in driving innovation and automation leveraging advanced statistical and analytical techniques
- Effectively collaborate across differing levels of management, functions and role
- Strong decision-making skills, identifying key issues, developing solutions and gaining commitment
- Education: Advanced degree in areas such as Management/Statistics/Decision Sciences/Engineering/Life Sciences/ Business Analytics or related field (e.g., PhD / MBA / Masters)
- Languages: Excellent knowledge in English and strong communication skills – written and spoken
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.