Application Support & Project Manager
Job Title: Application Support & Project Manager
> Location: Hyderabad.
> Job type: Permanent
- In the Product Line SERVICENOW organization, the Service Owner Platform (SERVICENOW) is responsible for a set of Services within the defined Service Model. (S)He is to be accountable for one or more Service. (S)He represents the Service to its stakeholders and manages the expectation and perception of the “customers” to ensure value fulfilment. Responsibilities include:
- Designs of the overall service, is accountable for the quality of the service at optimized costs
- Supervise continuous improvements cycles to meet, maintain, increase service consumers satisfaction in alignment with the technology leadership’s strategy
- Ensures the set-up of the operational service model/framework and ensures its delivery according to agreements with service recipient representatives.
- Promotes service continuous improvement cycles in collaboration with service stakeholders and partners.
- Responsible for service automation, ensuring service design and performance retains simplicity of design, implementation, maintenance, and usage.
- Define, deliver and maintain Service lifecycle:
o Service is designed and delivered aligned with customer requirements while optimizing delivery cost
o Service technology/platform is aligned and consistent with Architecture and Governance standards
o Service support is designed and operated based on ITBM [APM, ITPM and ITSM] process standards in alignment with ITBM Process Owners
- Define, monitor measure and meet Appropriate Service Level Agreements [SLA], with the Customer, and Operational Level Agreements [OLAs], with internal Service providers, are established, measured and met Service Levels
- Define, measure and report on customer centric end to end Service Performance [KPIs] and utilization metrics
- Responsible for partner performance and management, including service performance, contractual and commercial efficiency, and overall partner engagement in service digital strategy
- Develop and execute Service implementation/transition plan, including user change management employee engagement.
- Deliver, own and manage the lifecycle of Service Offerings, associated Service Requests, Knowledge Articles
- Identify, communicate and execute Continuous Improvement plan, maintaining and improving key metrics around usage, quality, and performance of the service for which he/she is responsible.
- Provide consistent Service-related communication and marketing.
- Accountable to ensure the portfolio of projects (PPM) and applications (APM) of the Service are well aligned with service strategy
- Ensures that service(s) are provided in compliance with applicable quality, regulatory (Data Privacy, GxP, SOX, etc.) and cybersecurity requirements.
JOB-SPECIFIC SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Service Management - Advanced
Modern Operations & Continuous improvement - Advanced
Cloud Engineering - Advanced
DevOps - Advanced
Compliance of Computerized Systems - Intermediate
Lean & Agile practices - Intermediate
TRANSVERSAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES (SOFT & BEHAVIORAL SKILLS)
Business Acumen - Intermediate
Business Partnership - Intermediate
Problem Solving - Advanced
Transverse Collaboration - Intermediate
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record of IT experience in Service Management
- Minimum of 3 years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions (internal or external)
- Incident & crisis management (coordination of several support team)
- ITIL V3 / V4 qualifications
- Experience in end-to-end service delivery including all service offerings, and the value that the service delivers
- Knowledge about various components impacting the service
- User focus - Understanding of users and identification who they are and what their needs are based on evidence. Ability to engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users and manage competing priorities
- Service mindset and strong customer-service orientation
- Good communication skills in English, working attitude and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on compliance of computerized systems.
- Digital Operating model knowledge: AMS, TMS, …
- Digital costing model and Service fees
- Knowledge of any of below is added advantage
- Process or area knowledge of IT Service Management, Facility & Case Management.
- Six Sigma, Lean & Agile mindset …
- Tools (ServiceNow (ITSM, APM, HR, ITBM), Office tools)
- Experience in Pharma Industry
Understanding of the Sanofi LEAD Competencies & Corporate Values – Acts for Patients & Customers, Stretch, Take actions, Think Sanofi First.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.