Medical Graduate - Specialty Care
When you join an organisation, the question many ask is what will life be like? The question we ask you is, what difference will you make? No matter your role within Sanofi Australia and New Zealand, you are able to make a difference.
When you work with us you become part of a committed, driven and passionate global network of people who work to understand and solve the healthcare needs of people around the world. Together we work to make a difference to patients, consumers, and within our communities.
To learn more about what makes us a Global & Australian Top Employer, visit our careers page; https://www.sanofi.com.au/en/careers
Our Graduate Program:
The Sanofi Graduate Program is a 24-month rotational program that offers you a fully supported learning environment to cultivate your development and build your future.
Our program will provide you with ongoing training, structured development programs and valuable experience in a field where you will be able to impact people’s lives. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply knowledge from your tertiary studies into action by working collaboratively to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.
Commencing January 2024, we will work with you to develop your skills and experience by tailoring your rotations to suit both your strengths and business needs.
As the Medical Graduate for Specialty Care , your role will be to work with the Rare Blood Disorders & Rare Diseases (RBD/RD) team to support the execution of tactics aligned with the RBD/RD strategic imperatives and medical objectives through development and execution of activities related to external scientific engagement, publication planning, medical education, and content development activities
Other priorities in this role include:
- Support Medical Lead or Medical team members with development and dissemination of scientific/medical information with relevant stakeholders and implementation of local medical education programs.
- Support Medical Lead or Medical team members in the identification of key external partners.
- Support Medical Lead or Medical team members with development of scientific content/material.
- Follow the Pharmacovigilance (PV) principles and reporting of adverse events related to RBD/RD therapeutic products.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional departments including Marketing, Sales, Communications, Public Affairs and Market Access in areas relevant to the assigned project.
- Contribute to updates for cross-functional brand team meetings.
- Adhere to expenditure within cost centre budget and in line with strategy.
- Prepare internal presentations of scientific data relevant to your project.
- Assist Medical Lead with developing annual medical plans (to support annual brand plan development).
- Participate in or attend external presentations when relevant to the assigned project.
- Be responsible for upholding Sanofi internal policies and Medicines Australia Code of Conduct compliance requirements.
- Focus on implementing agreed medical strategies by realising the value-creating contribution of Medical Affairs in supporting RBD/RD therapeutic products in the Australian market as well as regionally and globally. Specifically:
- Insights capture, analysis and communication.
- Smart evidence generation.
- Raising the voice of the medical science.
- Building trusted partnerships with key external stakeholders and decision makers.
- Direct the development of strategic brand imperatives to maximise opportunities for market access uptake.
- Drive solutions and improvement of processes/procedures to achieve execution excellence.
We’re looking for Graduates who:
Have an interest in health and Science and completed a Medical Degree or Tertiary qualifications in Life Science or Pharmacy, OR a Postgraduate specialist qualification in a medical/science field (e.g. MSc / PhD), from a recognised tertiary institution by December 2023. Or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 2 years (since December 2021).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Broad biological sciences knowledge.
- Ability to synthesise and communicate scientific medical information (verbal, written, digital) with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent computer/ software application skills; proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Strong initiative and eagerness to take ownership of role once project goals and tasks are set.
- Graduates that have demonstrable proficiency or previous experience in digital content creation, Adobe Illustrator or video editing will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills relating to data and metrics would be desirable.
Work rights: Please note to apply for this role you must already have the right to lawfully work full time and live in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
To apply, please complete your application along with your resume and cover letter. Your resume should include any existing or planned education, specific tech skills & certifications in addition to qualifications & experience.
To be eligible for this role, you will need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application and be located in (or planning to relocate to) Sydney by January 2024.
You must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution by December 2023, or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 2 years (no earlier than December 2021).
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We live our commitment through our Reconciliation Action Plan, team member and leadership driven LGBTIQ+ program and a team dedicated to Inclusion and Diversity.
If you need assistance or any accommodation during the application or recruitment process, reach out to our Talent Acquisition team who would be more than happy to help.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Being vaccinated against COVID-19 is not a mandatory requirement at Sanofi. We do however, strongly recommend all employees to be up to date with COVID Vaccination. If you are in a role that requires you to attend high-risk community sites such as hospitals, aged care facilities or other sites that require vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of entry, then Sanofi requires you to be fully vaccinated in accordance with those requirements, in order to undertake the duties of your role.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.