(Senior) Product Manager
About the Job
This position is responsible for Rare Disease products. Develop overall marketing strategy based on thorough analysis of market as well as to work with both internal and external parties to organize marketing events, product promotions and educational activities.
You will be responsible for marketing pharmaceutical products (Rare Disease)
Experience in marketing of ethical products to HCPs
- Formulate brand strategies and action plans to achieve business objectives
- Plan and drive sales & marketing activities to achieve business targets, and evaluate the effectiveness of the activities
- Responsible for KOLs and stakeholders’ management
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including market access, medical, regulatory, supply chain, sales and BO&S function.
- Degree or above in Science, Business Management or related discipline
- At least 2 years of product management experience
- Experienced in marketing of ethical products to HCPs
- Capable to formulate and implement marketing plans independently
- Strong analytical mind to resolve business challenges and able to work under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to attain business objectives
- Strong sense of responsibilities, self-motivated
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.